Mr. Green Gaming

#1 Race Tournament

11 hours ago, Cena said:

I was not able to come, how did it go guys?

Well it was a bit chaotic. More people joined than supposed to be, and there were some issues. I thought there was a script handling the queue of maps, but insted they were set manually and sometimes they accidentally set a mix map, and some maps showed only black screen after starting so they had to be skipped.

There were 2 guys who were very suspicious, they finished #1-2 almost every time, before our veteran top players.

And most importantly I realized how bad I am at this game :(:D

ver2.thumb.png.20e6e2fbef21d260193942ef6ecaec79.png

1) FC|MRP=129 Points. 🥇

2) FC|GNDRS=105 Points. 🥈

3) gromghost777=96 Points. 🥉

4) Mateoryt=95 Points. medalgreen.png.0561123e303161cee90e87708583b0e0.png

5) BrunoWilson=80 Points.

6) Gustav = 62 Points.

7) Suckarr = 61 Points.

8))Semert = 51 Points.

9) JKY = 41 Points.

10) Berg = 36 Points.

11) Alan = 32 Points.

11) Stroth = 30 Points.

12) HardGay = 14 Points.

13 ) Powerate = 12 Points.

14) Shortcat = 9 Points.

15) Kokovai = 8 Points.

16) Leclare,Pikachu,Alves = 6 Points.

17) Jap = 4 Points.

18 ) andr3s = 3 Points.

19) ferf676 = 2 Points.

20) Nostral = 1 Points.

69 ) AssNTittieS + VenomouS = -69 Points.

Goodgame Everyone.

Special thanks to @assntitties and @Dubby for let our players enjoy and manage the tournament.

Thanks to @Matoosh for Screenshots.

Edited by nevernotatall
1 hour ago, cby said:

Well it was a bit chaotic. More people joined than supposed to be, and there were some issues. I thought there was a script handling the queue of maps, but insted they were set manually and sometimes they accidentally set a mix map, and some maps showed only black screen after starting so they had to be skipped.

There were 2 guys who were very suspicious, they finished #1-2 almost every time, before our veteran top players.

And most importantly I realized how bad I am at this game :(:D

I had to be ingame and manage everything. Anyway thanks to @assntitties for stepping in and trying to help and do his best. 

Next tournaments/events will be a little earlier since winter times suck for me (I am 3 hours ahead so it was 23:00 for me). 

45 minutes ago, KneeLzy said:

🇱🇹Lithuanians🇱🇹 won again, we are the best at this server! Congratulation guys I am proud of you.😊

You clearly have little idea of what you're talking about.. these 2 guys are ffs pros, but there are probably even better polish racers than them (i'm not one of them to be clear).

Hands down to the winner. Top tier racers, altough there was just one actual mrgreen map, the rest was ffs stuff.

GG to everyone that participated, congrats to the winners and big thanks to Ass and Matoosh for taking care of that tournament. 

I'm sorry that not everything went as it was planned from the beginning, but because my laptop died out of nowhere, I couldn't really host anything myself.

I hope that the next tournament will be even better than this one (I will do as much as I can to be sure of that)

Greetings!

7 hours ago, Dubby said:

GG to everyone that participated, congrats to the winners and big thanks to Ass and Matoosh for taking care of that tournament. 

I'm sorry that not everything went as it was planned from the beginning, but because my laptop died out of nowhere, I couldn't really host anything myself.

I hope that the next tournament will be even better than this one (I will do as much as I can to be sure of that)

Greetings!

Biggest thanks to Ulas for calculate points with 0 issue