Mr. Green Gaming

Problem with mapupload

1 hour ago, mapupload said:

The problem is matoosh I don't have this option which you showed me :D And I installed mr green and replace edf.

Cena, yea because I lost my old account here and I want to upload one map which I made recently xD ( I have few year break from MTA )

I had this problem just reinstall and follow the steps about mrgreen plugin.

The problem is matoosh I don't have this option which you showed me

i had the same issue like a week ago, nts vehicle option didnt appear in checkpoint properties even though i had the plugin installed. I fixed it by removing mrgreen plugin and replacing with orginal edf file. ran server once without plugin and then installed mrgreen plugin and replaced edf file once again. Then it worked normally.

The problem is matoosh I don't have this option which you showed me :D And I installed mr green and replace edf.

Then you have not set the plugin probably. I can help you in discord step by step if you want. Otherwise I will just help you here. Make sure you have followed the plugin steps as well, they are pretty clear. Restarting also works a lot. Don't ask me how it just works lol

BTW I wrote to support https://mrgreengaming.com/forums/contact/

And nobody reply me about my lost password to account, did the mail delive to support ? (Topic: " I lost my password" ) :D

I haven't received anything. I might have a problem with that, will check it soon. 

Btw my discord is Cena#1101 If you have it then add me there. So I can get you your account back. Otherwise, just send me a forum PM here with your old account information if you remember any. 

5 hours ago, mapupload said:

Doesn't work. Can you tell me what exactly it change in code to make it valid ? I can do it in code but I need to know how to change because I speand a lot of time with this map

Send me the map and let me try to fix it and I will tell you what you did wrong then