Mr. Green Gaming

What would you like new to the game? [ZS]

Deluvas

Well, the question is clear enough. I want to know what you like, what you don't like and what do you want new in this gamemode! If you come up with good ideas, it is possible i will implement them ...

For start, i will tell you what i like and what i don't know and what i want!

Things i like :

- Propkills

- Damage scaled by difficulty

- Having fun as zombie. [when you don't get spawn camped in maps like zs_fortress]

Things i dislike:

- Garry, for screwing up the collisions.

- ^^ Getting stuck in props, warping, etc.

- Some maps are just unplayable.

- Good players suicide at the beginning of the round, because they want to redeem with autoshotgun. I do that myself (well, sometimes) because it is boring to play as human!

- Not being able to "barricade". The game is about survival .. you must barricade somewhere, but most of the times, this is boring for the other team, because they just go in and get slaughtered.

Things i would like:

- Being able to build barricades.

- Being able to choose from different classes as human, too.

- The game should be always fun, even if you are zombie or human.

- Some neat ideas to compensate for the human camping and zombie outbreak at the beginning of the maps.

..and much more.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to have a better teamwork feeling. This could be achieved the best by players splitting up in small groups (maybe everyone different goals to achieve 1 main goal together at the end of the map). This is kinda hard to make however, since most ZS maps are just too small to create objectives.

Did I miss something with the barricading? Does the hammer suck?

Also, what about everyone being a normal/classic zombie (more skins maybe?). And players get selected for the other classes as "specials". Which will have more HP etc. and better abilities to break through barricades or w/e.

"Did I miss something with the barricading? Does the hammer suck?

Also, what about everyone being a normal/classic zombie (more skins maybe?). And players get selected for the other classes as "specials". Which will have more HP etc. and better abilities to break through barricades or w/e."

The specials are a great idea, i was planning on making them :D

The hammer doesn't suck but it's useless most of the time, since you can't drag props. [i hope i'll fix that soon]

Even though im not playing i still can come up with ideas! How about a zombie/tank with massive hp comes up every 5 minutes!

Yep, just the like the tank in left4dead.

The melee system improved.

It sucks now >_<

so: Faster hit speed (Hl2 crowbar) and a little bit of damage around the crosshair so you dont have to be spot on to hit the zombie, wich can be extremely hard because its dark, he moves around you hit to slow.

I already improved one melee, i have to copy the same thing to all. As for the crossbow, i don't know .. Snipers will improve greatly. They are useless now, i know.

A vote map function at the end of a round, similar to IW's where you can vote to restart the current map, or for the next 2 in the map cycle

Really nice.

Edited by Deluvas

I really like this ideas that you posted Deluvas one of the most important things are the maps.

Its a bit unbalanced on some maps you just got a pistol and the zombies already killed 10 of 15 humans.

One thing is the sucide i really hate it if any "score whore" only play as zombie do get GC or just want to show that he

- Rewards when you kill someone *Dubble damage, faster firing rate, more health* In skill, not in weapons.

- Bullet penetration through walls/zombies...?

- Adding a grenade(pipe bomb)/molotov to the random weapon drops

- Ability for mappers to put weapons where they want to, instead of it being random *I think it's already in it, but if not, then you definitely have to add it*

- Fortification models...? (So that you can better defend something, would be cool, to replace things like the wooden patlet with a piece of plaster. But not really nessessary, since the mappers could do that.)

- If you are zombie, you see the SteamID picture above their character, and Humans see theirs above them, not zombies see humans, that would be too easy.

And only when you look at them.

Edited by Botervloot

Change the weapon system ..

More specific thing for donaters. ( Like weapon, upgrade or effect )

Make people able to remove the green vision for zombie. ( Can be verry annoying on lighty map )

Fix the slowdown. ( Being slowed at 30 HP is very annoying, i didn't buyed Quick Cure for nothing )

:lol:

Edited by Azae Celestis
Make people able to remove the green vision for zombie. ( Can be verry annoying on lighty map )

Fix the slowdown. ( Being slowed at 30 HP is very annoying, i didn't buyed Quick Cure for nothing )

New formula for slowdown. Speed changed correctly when you ironsight!

Zombie vision is now yellow-ish. It's more friendly to the eye, now! (you won't have headaches if you play as zombie anymore)

New formula for slowdown. Speed changed correctly when you ironsight!

Zombie vision is now yellow-ish. It's more friendly to the eye, now! (you won't have headaches if you play as zombie anymore)

nice :D