Mr. Green Gaming

What would you like new to the game? [ZS]

Deluvas

I disagree when stuff that gets removed, i've spent GC on.

Also, it sucks that freeman was decreased 50% power, I want 50% of my green coins back I spent on it. Same goes for the title editor, I want 1500 back for when that got reduced like a week after I bought it.

If comeback gets removed thats 11,500 GC that I've lost pointlessly because of game changes?! That's just stupid.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. it sucks when you loose GC because a upgrade was made less expensive a few days after you bought it.

Maybe to prevent frustrations. Make it like this= Freeman gets nerfed, the upgrade is made OBSOLETE (disabled) so you can sell it. when you have sold it. you can buy the cheaper one named Freeman (New)

Aka. Sell Freeman (old) (OBSOLETE)

Buy Freeman (New) :V

Also. maybe give commandos a chance to spawn with a USP , I mean, its a soldier and dont they have atleast a side arm when the zombies came?

I mean, berserkers spawn with melee weapons .... :V

so why dont give the commando a USP or P228

Better then fisting them.

And every class gets a special weapon. Berserker a plank , Medic Healkit, Support a hammer and Engineer Mines.

So why not commando a pistol?

Oh yeah i forgot. just kill yourself and redeem and grab autoshotty for " A few GC's " each time.

Thats how you play ZS. sorry i forgot :3

And i hope Comeback gets removed. it was balanced in normal zs ( ammo runs out )

And here its just retarded because you can get brains easily and Unlimited ammo.

And when i sell comeback, i can buy freeman or something :christmas:

Edited by Hundred2