What would you like new to the game? [ZS]

Deluvas

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Some minor ideas:

1. Make your player's name in the 'tab' scoreboard easy to spot, like making a red background for it.

2. Bring back the old zs style final scoreboard, so you don't have only 5 sec to stare at your awesome damage.

3. Remove or change 'comeback'. It totally ruins the gameplay now with the suiciders. Change ideas:

-Only who spawned as zombie at the beginning of the game get the comeback benefit.

-You get the weapon dependent on difficulty. For example: easy-pistol, normal-smg, hard-assault rifle, insane-shotty, awp etc...

-Or you get better weapons as the level time passes. 20-15 minuntes-pistol, 15-10 smg, etc...

Some minor ideas:

1. Make your player's name in the 'tab' scoreboard easy to spot, like making a red background for it.

2. Bring back the old zs style final scoreboard, so you don't have only 5 sec to stare at your awesome damage.

3. Remove or change 'comeback'. It totally ruins the gameplay now with the suiciders. Change ideas:

-Only who spawned as zombie at the beginning of the game get the comeback benefit.

-You get the weapon dependent on difficulty. For example: easy-pistol, normal-smg, hard-assault rifle, insane-shotty, awp etc...

-Or you get better weapons as the level time passes. 20-15 minuntes-pistol, 15-10 smg, etc...

These are all very valid points. Deluvas, implement them :P

Some minor ideas:

These are all very valid points. Deluvas, implement them :P

I can't say I agree with the comeback idea. I get pissed off as much as the next person about suiciders, but that idea ruins it for all people that have comeback.

yep comeback addicts are ruining the game: they get killed at the beginning of the game then they redeem alone or with their comeback friends and the fun start to die :( .They dont survive , they dont seek good weapons , they just redeem with three kills and get a nice gun.

in my opinion comeback must be less powerful, with others weapons than shotty .

Edited by Ni pah
I can't say I agree with the comeback idea. I get pissed off as much as the next person about suiciders, but that idea ruins it for all people that have comeback.

If something requires a nerf, we'll do just that. People that lose an unfair advantage shouldn't complain.

If something requires a nerf, we'll do just that. People that lose an unfair advantage shouldn't complain.

Indeed.