Mute me now cena

nick101210

4 minutes ago, nick101210 said:

2 times in same race

and cena mute me

are u  correct cena

Congrulations

blocker.png

You see that little purple player in the minimap? I was behind and I saw everything. He RAMMED you. He did not BLOCK. You need to know the difference. You can Ram but you can NOT block.

Ram = Crashing into another player while keep racing.

Block = You stand in the middle of the road and do not allow other player(s) to pass.

I hope it is clear for you. 

You got muted for insulting. You keep talking dirty a lot and I ignored them all saying to myself "Heat of the moment and you just got angry", but you need to control yourself. 

5 minutes ago, nick101210 said:

And why do you always blame the right people and not punish the wrong ones?

I have no clue what you mean by this. I am not blaming anyone. You insult you got muted. rzeznik rammed which is allowed. He doesn't get punished.

10 minutes ago, Cena said:

You see that little purple player in the minimap? I was behind and I saw everything. He RAMMED you. He did not BLOCK. You need to know the difference. You can Ram but you can NOT block.

Ram = Crashing into another player while keep racing.

Block = You stand in the middle of the road and do not allow other player(s) to pass.

I hope it is clear for you. 

You got muted for insulting. You keep talking dirty a lot and I ignored them all saying to myself "Heat of the moment and you just got angry", but you need to control yourself. 

Cena I'm not angry because I was punished, I know I did wrong cursing him, I accept my punishment, but all race  this guy fucks me, and he's never punished, already fucked 2 my tops, these days when he was marked as a blocker for 24 hours, he saw, and stayed off for 24 hours, meaning no punishment was made. And I know the difference between ram and block, look at the first image there he is blocking me and not ramming, because he is in front of me, how will he ram me being that I'm behind him? In the 1 image I was almost passing him there he blocked me, (my car is faster than his)

Edited by nick101210
2 minutes ago, nick101210 said:

Cena I'm not angry because I was punished, I know I did wrong cursing him, I accept my punishment, but all race guy this guy fucks me, and he's never punished, already fucked 2 my tops, these days when he was marked as a blocker for 24 hours, he saw, and stayed off for 24 hours, meaning no punishment was made. And I know the difference between ram and block, look at the first image there he is blocking me and not ramming, because he is in front of me, how will he ram me being that I'm behind him? In the 1 image I was almost passing him there he blocked me, (my car is faster than his)

Even if what you say about the first screenshot is true. I can't tell that from that one screenshot you provided. It just looks like a ram for me. If you don't like my decision I will request another admin to review it. 

Provoking is the worst kind of messing with other players,I can say it by experience.

Lots of provokers avoid breaking rules,and you got rekt at the end by getting angry and insulting the provoker.

I know your situation well,because I had a similar case as you.The guy used to troll me every way he can when he was online,once he really pissed me off,and I dropped a harsh insult,resulting mute for me.

It's very hard to deal with players like him,I mean the one who wants troll with you.You must stay calm and keep collecting proofs at the case you want to report him.

• 3 weeks later...