Mr. Green Gaming

Kash block attempt

HardVadr

But he extra slowed down and you can see this quick lane change? It was to make the packer making a total stop. He also likes to do it in checkpoints when a flying vehicle comes next or boats so you get stuck. 

Normally I wouldn't upload a video trying to show someone misbehaving, but Kash is very two faced.

I just don't understand why ramming is allowed.

I think there are more "levels" of it.
When you nudge someone a bit so you can gain a position seems to be ok (I don't like that either, but I can accept), but deliberately pushing someone into the water with maximal force (like the attempt in the video) shouldn't be tolerated. (at least in race, mix is different 'cause there are game modes in which this is the point)

"It's ram not block" - he always defends himself, which cleary shows that his goal was to incapacitate his opponent. How is it less of a "crime" than blocking?

Edited by cby
20 minutes ago, cby said:

I just don't understand why ramming is allowed.

I think there are more "levels" of it.
When you nudge someone a bit so you can gain a position seems to be ok (I don't like that either, but I can accept), but deliberately pushing someone into the water with maximal force (like the attempt in the video) shouldn't be tolerated. (at least in race, mix is different 'cause there are game modes in which this is the point)

"It's ram not block" - he always defends himself, which cleary shows that his goal was to incapacitate his opponent. How is it less of a "crime" than blocking?

You actually answered your self. In the video Kash rammed HardGay to defend his position. Its fine and you guys can do the exact same to him. What you guys can't do is block him, which is stopping in front of him and preventing him from racing. 

The main problem that Kash doesn't know what fair play is.

When he rams or even blocks,he just laughs,but when you do the same with him,he will capture you or threat with punisment.

He did an entire YouTube series about players tried to mess with him. (I'm a fan of the Polish Paradise team block episode.)

It also includes my attempt,which was clearly ram,but I got marked as a blocker,so I became mad back then.Ironically,I almost got banned because that.

But sometimes I have normal conversations with him,so maybe the problem is with his playstyle and his threats.

4 hours ago, V4POR said:

The main problem that Kash doesn't know what fair play is.

When he rams or even blocks,he just laughs,but when you do the same with him,he will capture you or threat with punisment.

He did an entire YouTube series about players tried to mess with him. (I'm a fan of the Polish Paradise team block episode.)

It also includes my attempt,which was clearly ram,but I got marked as a blocker,so I became mad back then.Ironically,I almost got banned because that.

But sometimes I have normal conversations with him,so maybe the problem is with his playstyle and his threats.

Problem is with theese guys which blocks me for buying NTS