Mr. Green Gaming

Top/least favourite race mappers [BETA]

V4POR

Unique maps that are not about pure racing can be also good,for example Yoshi maps,and those Stroth core marker maps and everybody's favourite,Never The Same.

But I really don't like Pachanga's style,I cannot enjoy his maps.

I hate Hulpje's maps more,but Pachanga won the number 1 spot by the amount.

• 1 month later...

Here are my favourite mappers:

zole, MSD, FloW, END - I love them in this order.

Least favourite (I mean I hate all by them):
Hulpje, Ka4a, TESLA, Pachanga, Yoshi - I hate them in this order.

Also CoreMarkers maps are shit for me (maps are ok but markers make 'em meh, more for mix as it depends on luck). Still they're the most enjoyable out of the crap I mentioned above.

On 3/15/2020 at 3:48 PM, MoshPit said:

I do think that race needs to reduce the number off maps, but where to start? There are classic maps with bad rating that should never be removed. Such as "ich bin expert" and some pachanga maps. But we could get rid of some pachanga maps too. Right now i dont really have time to be going through and deleteing maps.

I don't think you should necessarily reduce the number. Just remove (literally) unplayable maps. The thing that keeps MTA and more specifically Mr. Green awesome is the infinite amount of content. Many of the 'good' maps is just more of the same. Shitty mappers like myself tend to keep things interesting because it makes racing more diverse and in some cases allows new comers also a chance for top 3 finishes.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:41 PM, V4POR said:

Unique maps that are not about pure racing can be also good

Thanks a lot, V4POR.. Thats exactly what I mean. Love to see my name on the list, unfortunately its on the wrong side of the list, but I'm sure there are some (rare) people that do really like my maps :P

Mr. Green is here for everyone right?

1 hour ago, Buurman said:

I don't think you should necessarily reduce the number. Just remove (literally) unplayable maps.

Literally. Came back from inactivity and I must say, some maps are absolutely amazing, while some maps are just so, so,  shitty! Imagine Mr.Green with 5 stars maps only. Hell, lets go even lower... a minimum of  3 stars our of 5 must be required to have your map on the server. or 3.5 stars?  Or a ratio of more likes than dislikes?

I'm sure there are methods it can be implemented. Some might argue that having shit maps is ok since everyone has different taste... or perhaps that you can train on these shitty maps? I don't know what the argument would be to keep these maps.

Personally I'd be okay with having just good ass fucking maps playing each SINGLE time I race. Imagine. Maybe some troll maps here and there that are just for fun, but, 90% should be classic, easy/hard maps .. this way I don't have to hit my damn weed cartridge each time there's a shitty map so I have to press B. Already ran out of weed faster than I normally do. Thank u Mr.Green! 😠

2 hours ago, MegasXLR said:

Least favourite (I mean I hate all by them):

Hulpje, Ka4a, TESLA, Pachanga, Yoshi - I hate them in this order.

I do like ka4a's maps... they are very different from the others you listed. Often have cool music as well.

1 hour ago, Tollo said:

I do like ka4a's maps... they are very different from the others you listed. Often have cool music as well.

I think Ka4a puts even more effort to his maps than Reiko,I mean just look at the designs of some maps.And the different textures,cars,and sometimes even the skybox.There is a lot of work of it,takes a few days,even weeks to create a map like the map "Race 2018" (I think that's the right year)

The main problem is that he doesn't concentrate on the enjoy factor of the map,he focuses on the design part.Some maps are just boring,too long and most of the time the modded car has bad controls.Modded vehicles should be like the WRC Race maps from Csena.Fast as hell.

But yet he has still made good maps,like his recent map called "The flood".And I also like his map "High-Speed Skyline" and "High Speed Mustang vs Police".

I think he has a goal to make something unique and awesome, not just creating random mess like the Dziny and Tesla maps. He needs to test the maps by the perspective of gameplay,not just the lag and glitch.He could be a good mapper like Reiko,if he understands that the map must be exciting and not too boring.

4 hours ago, Buurman said:

Thanks a lot, V4POR.. Thats exactly what I mean. Love to see my name on the list, unfortunately its on the wrong side of the list, but I'm sure there are some (rare) people that do really like my maps :P

Mr. Green is here for everyone right?

At least you have a positive mentality, I appreciate this.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...