⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

let rammers get punished.

are you okay with punishing rammers?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. are you okay with punishing rammers?

• yes, why? look for my comment below.
    • no, why? look for my comment below.

I think it really depends on the situation. Ramming out of nowhere just to be annoying should be punishable. Ramming while overtaking or accidentally in corners for example shouldn't be punishable  

Of course this could create a lot of cases that won't get solved because everyone thinks differently 

Edited by Nick_026
3 minutes ago, Nick_026 said:

I think it really depends on the situation. Ramming out of nowhere just to be annoying should be punishable. Ramming while overtaking or accidentally in corners for example shouldn't be punishable  

Of course this could create a lot of cases that won't get solved because everyone thinks differently 

I agree :) 

17 minutes ago, Nick_026 said:

I totally agree with you.

11 minutes ago, shortcat said:

I'd say ramming is ok long as it is during a fight for a position. The only thing that is not ok is not following the checkpoints but harassing other players instead.

Btw, blocking is part of real life racing such as Formula 1.

It is how it is right now. Which is good.

We ain't Formula 1 here :D 

11 minutes ago, Flo said:

If u guys dont Like Rammers , just add ''key'' to hide everyone on NTS - Race Server.

Might as well just go play single player....

Think it will result in hundreds of reports on the forum of people ramming.

It’s also hard to judge. Take Blocking for example, there is no discussion in rather someone blocks or not. Take a screenshot and you have clear proof. With Ramming however it comes down to a human judgement (admin/mod). Human judgements are often influenced. 

Another risk is that people will get an unfair punishment. Sometimes it happens on accident, but how do you prove it was an accident.

21 minutes ago, MoshPit said:

Part of the problem is people like Kash who ram wreck people. As in he is passing someone and takes that opportunity to ram into the player only to wreck them. Clearly this is not how the ram rule was meant to be used, if u are passing someone u cant be protecting your position.

But u can ram to protect your posi and wreck ''x'' at same time xDDD

7 hours ago, MoshPit said:

Part of the problem is people like Kash who ram wreck people. As in he is passing someone and takes that opportunity to ram into the player only to wreck them. Clearly this is not how the ram rule was meant to be used, if u are passing someone u cant be protecting your position.

Amen!

I can see why mix players don't like this idea, but race is different. Ramming shouldn't be the tool to gain position.
I know it's not real, but in real life you would endanger the life of not only the one who you are ramming but also others who follow, so you would be certainly punished for that.

I come from a time where there was no ghost mode and ramming for position is all we did we just would slam into the door of a turning car to overtake in the corner,  mta was funnyer back then, some kids would get angry but who cared the rules apply to everyone, never liked ghost mode because of this, crashing is fun, and so are cry babys

Edited by Brickshitter
On 2/7/2020 at 11:07 PM, Brickshitter said:

I come from a time where there was no ghost mode and ramming for position is all we did we just would slam into the door of a turning car to overtake in the corner,  mta was funnyer back then, some kids would get angry but who cared the rules apply to everyone, never liked ghost mode because of this, crashing is fun, and so are cry babys

Best comment here. Hello to real oldfags