Mr. Green Gaming

Mekuar's Admin Application

Mekuar

Gameserver: MIX/RACE

Country of origin: Turkey

Discord name: Mekuar#7432

Ingame nick: Mekuar

Hello Everyone

I have been mod for 9 months and now ı am sharing this application.  

First of all the reason I share this application is that, I think I have proved myself enough as a mod. I think I do my job as best as I can. I help people and I like doing this. When people report in discord or game, as soon as possible I punish the person who doesn't follow the rules. Even if I am not in the game, I control the game chat with discord and ı join the game when necessary and do my job. I try to make the right decisions and be fair to everyone. I think is the most important thing for an admin. Of course I may have made mistakes but I always tried to correct my mistakes. If necessary I apologized to the other player and took care not to close the event unpleasantly. I tried not to show negative attitudes towards people as much as. I can and depending on all this ı am good with most players in the game. I was always calm against the negativities made against me. I have never been aggressive in the game and I always tried to be positive towards people because it's just a game and I'm a conscious player. I recommend everyone to look at the game this way. 

I think I have all the features to be an admin and I wrote these above. Thanks to those who support / don't support me and thanks to all who read this. Have a good game!    

Sincerely,                                              

Mekuar.

Edited by Mekuar

What can i say about you Mekuar - you are not just a mrgreen server friend to me you are more than it. I know you almost from the beginning when you joined to this community and can't say anything bad about you. I'm pretty guarantee that you always being fair with everyone doesn't matter is he/she your friend or nah and thats a huge respect for this. And of course as we know in this server we have plenty of Turkish people and not all of them can speak english perfectly and what do i mean by saying that - It means that as admin you would have more power of controlling them for insults/blocking etc... The good example can be an old player/ex admin akeno, he did pretty well as a mod and i think someone need to take that job and make this community even better and he's @Mekuar. Best of luck mate 🥰

4 hours ago, nevernotatall said:

no way Panzer is going to cry more.. 😡😡

Good Luck Ravst

Thanks Ulaş :P Actually we solved our problems with Panzer a long time ago ;d 

4 hours ago, Sandro said:

A really good person & player

Good luck Abi 👍

Thanks Sandro Abi ;d

3 hours ago, Flo said:

Good Job

Ahah thanks Flo

3 hours ago, Hazy said:

Good luck! 🤙🏼

Thanks man ;d

2 hours ago, KneeLzy said:

What can i say about you Mekuar - you are not just a mrgreen server friend to me you are more than it. I know you almost from the beginning when you joined to this community and can't say anything bad about you. I'm pretty guarantee that you always being fair with everyone doesn't matter is he/she your friend or nah and thats a huge respect for this. And of course as we know in this server we have plenty of Turkish people and not all of them can speak english perfectly and what do i mean by saying that - It means that as admin you would have more power of controlling them for insults/blocking etc... The good example can be an old player/ex admin akeno, he did pretty well as a mod and i think someone need to take that job and make this community even better and he's @Mekuar. Best of luck mate 🥰

❤️❤️ 

1 hour ago, baran123 said:

Accepted as TopCrew

Thankss ;dd

im gonna give my opinion, there are enough admins in the team, the true behind all of this is that we are enough and most of us even need to do anything, bcs there is almost nothing to do.

The fact that all of you are gonna say " we need a turkish admin", cmon, we have already a bunch of turkish mods that are almost useless (not everyone of them), why we would need another one.

It is just the fact of acquering power on the server.

If you say HAHAHA you don't even play and you have no word, know that im always in the shadows literaly, watching everything that happens , and giving ideas and opinions in the admin and once a while i even help in what i can, bcs i cant play bcs i study and work at the same time.

Getting back to this, there is no need for new staff, as cena regected me as MM, we are "enough".

Ah and just the fact that u PM'd so many ppl, to write some nice things about you, man when i did this, i was silent like a thombstone, i never tell anyone.

Bcs thats a + point.

5 hours ago, Tear said:

Fikrimi vereceğim, takımda yeterli yöneticiler var, tüm bunların ardındaki gerçek, yeterli olduğumuz ve çoğumuzun bile bir şey yapmamız gerektiğidir, bcs neredeyse yapacak hiçbir şey yok.

Hepinizin "Türk bir yöneticiye ihtiyacımız var" diyeceği gerçeği, hadi, zaten neredeyse işe yaramayan (herkese değil) bir grup türk moduna sahibiz, neden başka birine ihtiyacımız olacak?

Bu sadece sunucu üzerinde güç kazanma gerçeğidir.

HAHAHA derseniz bile oynamazsınız ve hiç bir sözünüz yoksa, her zaman yazın gölgede olduğumu, gerçekleşen her şeyi izlediğini ve yöneticide fikir ve fikir verdiğini ve arada bir ne yapabileceğime yardımcı olduğumu biliyorum, bcs i cant oynayamaz bcs i aynı zamanda çalışır ve çalışır.

Buna geri dönersek, cena MM olarak kabul ettiği için yeni personele gerek yok, biz "yeterliyiz".

Ah ve sadece u PM pek çok kişi hakkında, aslında bazı güzel şeyler yazmak için, adam bunu yaptığımda, ben bir mezar taşı gibi sessiz, asla kimseye söylemiyorum.

Bcs bir + nokta.

If your opinion was against someone who wanted to be authorized, I would understand you and maybe I would join you. I am already a mod for 9 months. In other words, there will be no change in the number of its authorized. I already have an authorized power for a long time. Doing this work for power seems childish to me. This would be understandable if I did it for power anyway when I was a mod. There are also two mods, not one (me and Civan). I don't know which one you think doesn't work. I don't even see you in the game and it's hard for you to make this decision about me. Anyway dude ı hope this made you satisfied. Thanks :p

8 hours ago, Pokemoon said:

Good luck Mekuar ^^

7 hours ago, praisethelord said:

best of luck

4 hours ago, Stig said:

good luck Mekuar you are good fair person good mod and im sure you will be good admin too :) 

Thanks Panda Lord and Guzel Stig ;d

4 hours ago, Civan said:

İyi şanslar ama bildiğim kadarıyla sonsuzluğu bırakmak zorundasın. Umarım pişman olmazsın. Her neyse, benden daha iyi ve sakin bir mod oldun. En iyi dileklerimle. 

Thanks dude

3 hours ago, Maher said:

Best of luck Mekuar!! :thanks:

Thank you!!

2 hours ago, BoyKa said:

Good Luck , u will be the best admin ! :)🔝

Ahah thanks man

12 hours ago, Tear said:

It is just the fact of acquering power on the server.

The other Admins became ADMINS for good purposes , but this guy , want admin to gain power wtf ??

For me that comment , seems like u dont want to share your ''power''

Very unfortunate answer tear...