⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

When will you ban Hitman? 2.

mr.reese

Hi,
When will you ban Hitman? He has got 2 sec delay from the server and he use his lag for win all the time. He is like a tank at DD, his rockets explode 5 meters away as you see it. NTS is a funny thing too. You drive in front of him and he is behind you, on your screen (because you have normal ping) but on his screen you are behind him and he is in front of you because he is in 2 sec delay.... so you just get extreme "lag-ram" from him.  On other server it called lag abuse which means ban.

A lot of players complaining about his lag and how he use it, and nothing happened since my last post, so i ask again. When will it happen?

I also see that as a problem because he is getting tops easily in NTS, just because of 2-5 sec delay it makes him very lucky. (I even experienced this and it was unbelievable, i sometimes get lag while playing)

But still it's unfair to play with a player that got a lot of lags, not being butthurt but its a shame to let that kind of player exist in our server, So you get my Yes

I'll discuss that with the team if we all agree on it.

Yes, ban someone because it's his fault that the server is hosted in Europe. Ban everybody who isn't from Europe and have fun.

Some people on this server are so butthurt about this issue, it's just a game, get over it guys.

And about the luck in NTS, why don't you start 2 seconds late, to get all the luck available in this world? But nah, you cannot since you have to cry and seek attention.

This issue was raised by Panzer a few days ago. Did you bother to check it? 

54 minutes ago, ravi26 said:

Yes, ban someone because it's his fault that the server is hosted in Europe. Ban everybody who isn't from Europe and have fun.

Some people on this server are so butthurt about this issue, it's just a game, get over it guys.

Yes it is his fault lol. Join a server which isn't located in Europe... 

I do agree with you @mr.reese as well as I have experienced it. Specially the 5 meters away rockets because it did happen to me.

Last month, I've added a packet loss detection system into the server, it works but for some reason the player "HITMAN25" still do get reported for fake lagging (appearing in a different location) explained in the following picture:

Untitled-1.thumb.png.2005daffbccc00b5842c8177270249df.png

Fake lag benefits:

- you can avoid getting hit by appearing in a different location so other players expect that you're in the fake position but you're in a different location.

Untitled-2.thumb.png.b61ad640546e0fda3de8d1ace1ab4a68.png

Edited by Haxardous
1 hour ago, Haxardous said:

Last month, I've added a packet loss detection system into the server, it works but for some reason the player "HITMAN25" still do get reported for fake lagging (appearing in a different location) explained in the following picture:

Untitled-1.thumb.png.2005daffbccc00b5842c8177270249df.png

Fake lag benefits:

- you can avoid getting hit by appearing in a different location so other players expect that you're in the fake position but you're in a different location.

Untitled-2.thumb.png.b61ad640546e0fda3de8d1ace1ab4a68.png

This morning i tried to ram hitman, on my screen i hit him but, it didn't do anything to him and i got sent to fking mars

Not defending anyone. But this is the case with about 20℅ of players, beside indians its mostly turkish players. Its more about unstable connection than having very high ping. So players with less than 100 ping have same special powers. Idk how u try to eliminate that, but i didnt notice a change in that matter since i started play here. Already got used to it lol

Edited by eL_AsS
  • 2 weeks later...