Mr. Green Gaming

We need a new rule on mix server.

Hey, 

I think, we need a new rule on mix server, what admins could enforce. Okay, so we are  playing  on a big jump sh when only 4-5 "frickinproarielkillers" players remaining from different clans but they are teaming. The thing is, there is like 2-3 mins left and they don't fight, they just jumping around like little kids in the playground, while the other 15 players  just waiting for them to end the turn. I think this is really make the game boring for those who waiting,and it's annoying. Players get bored, so they quit. I'm really sad admins, mods do the same and they can't see how destructive it is. 
New rule could be like, if you don't fight, or just jumping around like an idiot, you could get kill by admin or mod. 

There are another thing on the server, which is annoying what is CAMP. Happens on SH and DD every day. There are players who has got a lot of teammates they actually can't find a player to fight.... (don't really understand that how they enjoy the game, because the point of the game is killing others, but nvm) so they just driving around, waiting for the round to end...  i think this is a joke how these players act, and this is need to be sanctioned. 

I know, this opinion won't be really popular, because most of the players actually doing this (admins and mods too :( ) but you have to see that this is really destructive. 

Thank you for your attention. 

I am 100% with you with SH. I am one of the players who actually leave in SH when they are just jumping wasting time. I got some nice simple ideas to solve it. I will contact a developers first and see if they can do it.

With DD I don't know whats the fun either in camping because you are teaming with everyone, maybe we could make a new rule no teaming with anyone except your clan members? I don't know how others will think about that. 

1 hour ago, mr.reese said:

Hey, 

I think, we need a new rule on mix server, what admins could enforce. Okay, so we are  playing  on a big jump sh when only 4-5 "frickinproarielkillers" players remaining from different clans but they are teaming. The thing is, there is like 2-3 mins left and they don't fight, they just jumping around like little kids in the playground, while the other 15 players  just waiting for them to end the turn. I think this is really make the game boring for those who waiting,and it's annoying. Players get bored, so they quit. I'm really sad admins, mods do the same and they can't see how destructive it is. 
New rule could be like, if you don't fight, or just jumping around like an idiot, you could get kill by admin or mod. 

There are another thing on the server, which is annoying what is CAMP. Happens on SH and DD every day. There are players who has got a lot of teammates they actually can't find a player to fight.... (don't really understand that how they enjoy the game, because the point of the game is killing others, but nvm) so they just driving around, waiting for the round to end...  i think this is a joke how these players act, and this is need to be sanctioned. 

I know, this opinion won't be really popular, because most of the players actually doing this (admins and mods too :( ) but you have to see that this is really destructive. 

Thank you for your attention. 

I agree with the sh thing i will start killing those guys from now on

On 22.02.2020 at 13:56, Cena said:

SH ile% 100 seninleyim. Ben sadece israf zaman atlamak zaman aslında SH bırakarak oyunculardan biriyim. Çözmek için güzel basit fikirlerim var. Önce bir geliştiriciyle iletişime geçip yapabileceklerini göreceğim.

DD ile kamptaki eğlencenin ne olduğunu bilmiyorum, çünkü herkesle takım kuruyorsunuz, belki yeni bir kural yapabiliriz, klan üyeleriniz dışında hiç kimseyle takım kurmayız? Başkalarının bunu nasıl düşüneceğini bilmiyorum. 

The prohibition of being a team with others except for real teams prevents both time wasting and provides greater competition between the real teams on the server. If this rule comes, I am sure that the game will be more enjoyable.