Mr. Green Gaming

Jamaica Moderator Application

Jamaica

Gameserver:Race And Mix

Country of origin:Turkey/Antalya

Link to Steam Community profile *:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Naruto0732/

Discord name **:Jamaica#9569

Ingame name:Jamaica

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:I consider myself sufficent. There's a few reasons why ı would like to join for administrator team in this community. First of all I would like to tell you about my experiences being an moderator. Taking you back into my mta history, like I mentioned before I was a die hard mta 'RolePlayer', playing roleplay for about 5-6 years, few hours a day what led into big wealth and connections ingame. After sometime I decided to apply for the moderator team in the biggest roleplay community at that time, playercount over 150 Players at the same moment. I began down the ladder as a Moderator. A moderator has to teach people how to roleplay and how to use their commands. In short you had to explain them the whole game, which could take some hours. Therefore we had to create learn classes to teach these new people how to rp. After another year I applied for administrator and after sometime I ended up in the lead administrator team which was a huge task at the moment. I'm online a lot whether its in game or on forums.I've gained enough experience throughout the years enough which I would be able to keep the server clean off rule breakers and maintain a fairgame-play. I try to create a fair environment on the server I play as today.

Edited by baran123
  • 1 month later...
  • Berg locked this topic