Mr. Green Gaming

admin Berg is a lier

once again kom admins show more hates...

Berg uplaod video about me crashing on him... 

i was on GhostMode with hydra and i didnt want to crash on him... but Jap Blow-up my hydra that causes berg turn..so its not my fault..

at least Berg dont lie in video tittle that am crashing on you ...

and nice video showing ur dark side with that satanic music. am satisfied..:D

Just wow.. Who do you really think will believe your story? Everyone who isnt blind and doesnt have a brain small as corn can see Jap was driving the whole sequence, that you really have stomach to lie as much as this to save your own skin... I dont know if i should laugh or cry really

5 minutes ago, GoldBerg said:

Just wow.. Who do you really think will believe your story? Everyone who isnt blind and doesnt have a brain small as corn can see Jap was driving the whole sequence, that you really have stomach to lie as much as this to save your own skin... I dont know if i should laugh or cry really

what what ? are u kiding me ... how the fuck the plane is crashed ?? i was in slow speed no way to crash that was ablow up from jap dont try to fool urself ...

watch ur video again with 0.25 speed ..

Edited by NasiriScarFace
3 minutes ago, NasiriScarFace said:

what what ? are u kiding me ... how the fuck the plane is crashed ?? i was in slow speed no way to crash that was ablow up from jap dont try to fool urself ...

You say you are able to capture video nowadays, why didnt you capture any proof of your strong claim? Cause in fact, it's a pretty strong claim to claim someone is abusing to find a reason to ban someone, if you can't back that up you are lying, and lying in the cause to get an admin mistrusted and for abusing. Come up with proofs or get ready for a much longer ban, we can't have it like this every single time you misbehave and we do our job.

Also "and nice video showing ur dark side with that satanic music. am satisfied..:D", what does this have to do with anything? Might that be the reason why you hate me so much? Im starting to wonder..

3 minutes ago, NasiriScarFace said:

u can proove how the plane was blowed without crashing ? u dont know admins can use commands while driving ? LOL

I dont have to prove anything, what happened happened, and yes your plane can crash in that situation if your wheels touch the ground and you get weigh forward with your plane, then it crashes pretty instantly. The level of arguing here is insane

29 minutes ago, NasiriScarFace said:

u can proove how the plane was blowed without crashing ? u dont know admins can use commands while driving ? LOL

I was really willing to help you out, but you just keep lying. I checked the logs and I don't see anything from Jap, Berg or any other admin.

1 hour ago, NasiriScarFace said:

am not here asking for unban... am not playing in the server since quanrantine kids are here... u can perm ban .. i dont give a FUCK kido

Do us a favor and don't come back then. I don't want kids who keep lying all the time around here. 

• Cena locked this topic