Mr. Green Gaming

Will i get ban?

pnz

For only two days, I muted you and you know better than me why I do this. I hope you will understand what is wrong about you and you will change your behavior. Yes you can't play in this server ıf you don't change your behaviors. Who waits for someone's death for a game? These are jokes. Even ıf you are not child, we wouldn't expect you to die. It is enough for everyone  you don't play on the server until you change your behavior. This is my last answer to you, I hope you understand me well and do what you have to do.

17 hours ago, Mekuar said:

For only two days, I muted you and you know better than me why I do this. I hope you will understand what is wrong about you and you will change your behavior. Yes you can't play in this server ıf you don't change your behaviors. Who waits for someone's death for a game? These are jokes. Even ıf you are not child, we wouldn't expect you to die. It is enough for everyone  you don't play on the server until you change your behavior. This is my last answer to you, I hope you understand me well and do what you have to do.

I don't have any fault,when i join the game i'm not telling to anyone.

but when someone insult to me, im talking with they.

again they still continue.

15 hours ago, Matoosh said:

You haven't read the READ BEFORE POSTING TOPIC". Edit your topic and follow the rules or an admin will ignore your ban/unban request.

I'm sorry