NiceMikes' administrator appliciation

LikeyMikey

Gameserver: Mix (Rather both)

Country of origin: Latvia

Link to Steam Community profile *: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chapalv/

Discord name **: chapa#3315

Ingame name: KoM|NiceMike

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: 

I'm 21 years old, in 3 months I'll be 22. I study Information Technology at Latvian University of Life Scienses and Technologies. In my spare time I no-life at the server, hang out with my friends or help my best friend with his rallycross car.

The reason why I want to be a administrator is because I've been spending quite alot of time online now and since it's almost summer, I presume that's how it's going to be for the rest of the summer and hopefully afterwards. As far as I think, I'm very mature and can also joke if needed. I've noticed that at some points of the day, the server lacks administrators and I would happily fill those points by being online and making sure that no rulebreaking whatsoever is happening. I promise that I'll look into every situation as closely as possible before making a decision. I want to be an administrator to make this a better environment for the players, not to punish everyone as soon as they do something bad. First comes learning and if that doesn't work, then it's time for some punishment - that's my motto to which I will follow everytime I'll encounter a rulebreaking moment which will need my final decision on!

Edited by LikeyMikey
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Berg locked this topic