Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Game Update

Deluvas

The only thing that is horrible is that...RTD is being a dick. Every single time I rtd, it doesn't give me anything. I write !rtd again and it says that I have to wait 177 seconds moar. What bullshit. But overall, Im pretty happy about the update. Keep it up.

Well that is the whole intention of the dice for it to be lucky or not so your unlucky.

And just wondering is there only 6 outcomes of the dice? Since dice are usually 6 sided, or is there less than 6 or more?

Waaaaay more than 6

God mode is a possible outcome, but the chance of that is very rare

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only thing that is horrible is that...RTD is being a dick. Every single time I rtd, it doesn't give me anything. I write !rtd again and it says that I have to wait 177 seconds moar. What bullshit. But overall, Im pretty happy about the update. Keep it up.

I agree,I think it's a sort of bug, I do !rtd I have no message,if I roll it again I have to wait.

Can we have a message to indicate we failed at rtd or something?

But generally it's a nicr work you did there Delu :P

(where did the saw go???)

I thought it usually says a message... It says "LOSE!" or "WIN!" doesn't it?

I agree,I think it's a sort of bug, I do !rtd I have no message,if I roll it again I have to wait.

Yeah, but I've noticed this as well, you type in !rtd, press enter and nothing happens. You type it again, and it says "You have to wait XXX seconds before you can roll the dice again!"

Yeah, but I've noticed this as well, you type in !rtd, press enter and nothing happens. You type it again, and it says "You have to wait XXX seconds before you can roll the dice again!"

It starts at 180 seconds.

Upcoming patch notes (3.03):

- The server is now connected to the MrGreen MYSQL DB, thanks to Clavus.

- Changed next level requirements (Level 2->3 and Level 3->4) for Berserker Class: "Kill" xxxx Undead instead of "Splash"

- Decreased "Last Man Stand" upgrade bonuses. (Reason: way too much damage)

- Fixed mines floating through 'world' when punched or hit with ranged weapons. (This only works with most of the weapons)

- Increased Magnum damage by 50% if the player has bought the Mysterious Stranger upgrade.

- Increased Berserker chance to spawn with a(n) plank/axe at level 1-3/4-6 by 50%.

- Fixed a bug when the engineer turret would not explode if you were randomly chosen as first zombie player!

- Edited code for roll the dice. (It should properly work, now!)

- New Zombie Spawn protection system. God Mode and 'white' texture removed. Zombies now have the same amount of seconds of spawn protection (influenced by human/zombie ratio). While protected, zombies take damage (calculated by human/zombie ratio). Increased spawn protection multiplier for time.

- Custom ConCommand function. (Fixed !stopsounds chat command)

- Fixed the "You get x more nails for your hammer" bonus for the support class.

- Edited human post processing again. [this time added sharpening effect]

- Items that drop from zombies (syringe jars, ammo packs,etc) can only be picked up by human players that need it for the achievements.

- Increased Scout Sniper damage by 50%.

- Fixed bug (?) where you couldn't redeem by pressing F2, even if Autoredeem was disabled.

- Lowered "Title Editor" price to 6800 from 8000.

Ok.

1. Try to aim where they are going. (when they are moving to the right, aim to the right)

2. try to get behind them ( they walk slower so you can chop in their heads. best im the zombie is chasing another human)

3. CROUCH when they try to claw you, I have dodged alot of attacks that would otherwise hit.

4. Be patient.

5. golden rule: Practise :3

Also lower title editor to 6500 or 6000. 6800 is to much for poor hundy :(

2. try to get behind them ( they walk slower so you can chop in their heads. best im the zombie is chasing another human)
.. unless that zombie is me and that zombie walks towards a props.

CROUCH when they try to claw you, I have dodged alot of attacks that would otherwise hit.

I would call those zombie evasive movement patterns.

Why it randomly makes my movement Laggy and sloppy and slidey?

It's garry's fault

Edited by Deluvas

Upcoming Patch: 3.04

- New formula for headcrab damage.

- Fixed a bug where you could disconnect as human after taking damage and reconnecting with full health. You can now only choose the human class once (when you connect for the first time on a map!). If you take damage and reconnect, you'll spawn as the same class with the same amount of health!

- Fixed the "syrenge" typo. It's now "syringe". (You don't really care about spelling when you code!)

- Added a basic change human class chat command! Your class will change on respawn! The command is "!hclass classname" or "!changehumanclass classname".

- Lowered 'Fast Zombie' damage by 2 and clamped it to 6.

- Fixed a bug where you couldn't select the crowbar weapon.

- Fixed the green coin receive effect.

- Added an assist system. You don't receive green coins for assisting! You receive 1 brain/frag for every assist. You become an assistant by doing more than 1/3 of maximum health for humans and 1/2 for zombies. [Report any bugs you find on this!]

EDIT: - Fixed a bug in the assist system where you would see assists from the opposite team in the deathnotice!

- Fixed a bug in the assist system where it would fail to register the assist when the player would disconnect.

- Fixed a bug where your damage as a level 2-3 commando wouldn't register with the "Pulse Rifle".

Edited by Deluvas