⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Game Update

Deluvas

Holy, dont worry bout the turrets, Delu is working on them. probably make them like IW: They see a target and they shoot at it until its out of sight OR killed.

And the 1600 (already have 500 so thats 1100) headshots for commando? MADNESS ! I SAY MADNESS!

I think 1200 would be better, you would have to get 700 headshots.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh about the weapon drop thing when you get a new weapon with kills.

It also drops a weapon even if you didnt hit the MAX amount.

( i had 3 weapons, crowbar , fists and magnum. suddenly i got duals and it trew my magnum away)

If you spawn as human and you have Mysterious stranger you can keep retrying until you have it, i tried it once and i even got a rifle :o

The zombie is using the force to bring it back into yer ass.

funny.gif just bad internet lag , happens to us all. (especially me with a 564kb/s + sis downloading on limewire) @_@

Also a suggestion

Medics should have the "Rebel Medic" models and the berserkers the "Normal rebel" model funny.gif

And for the "Medic dont heal problem" maybe (maybe) give medics GC for healing X amount of health?

and it may be me, but i once spawned with M4a1 and shot some zombies from a distance and after 3 clips it said i did JUST 500 damage.. with 3 clips ?

O_O i think the bullet fly length damage system is a bit to extreme funny.gif

Edited by Hundred2

Holy, dont worry bout the turrets, Delu is working on them. probably make them like IW: They see a target and they shoot at it until its out of sight OR killed.

And the 1600 (already have 500 so thats 1100) headshots for commando? MADNESS ! I SAY MADNESS!

MADNESS, HUNDRED? MADNESS? I had to do it and so will you have to! >:/

If my computer wasn't being fixed and I wasn't so friggin' busy in university (sucks D: so much work), I'd be level 5 Commando already, but I'm still only almost 4. So just do those headshots like Stealth-headshotdelivery-cat and stop complaining :D

love u XD

MADNESS, HUNDRED? MADNESS? I had to do it and so will you have to! >:/

If my computer wasn't being fixed and I wasn't so friggin' busy in university (sucks D: so much work), I'd be level 5 Commando already, but I'm still only almost 4. So just do those headshots like Stealth-headshotdelivery-cat and stop complaining :D

love u XD

oh and: madness? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump, What i have heard you still using the same music in ZS and the music sucks in it. and now you cant change some of the music :/ but here is my thoughts.

<---- Zombies win?

<----- un-life or half-life (Still searching for a better one)

Edited by Sneed