⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Game Update

Deluvas

Can anyone tell me. how to level up with Engineer?

i mean the 1000 barricades one, make 1000 cades with the cade gun?

and. what is the use of the ammo boxes/crates that get dropped?

EDIT: (massive rant)

Please disable suiciding as human at start... please!

now 85% of the time people suicide and with the easier brain system they get 4 brains.

They redeem. and we have to spend the next 10 min trying to get them.

note: this happend 10 times in a row

*looks at sh@dows*

So. disable suicide at start, or make a system that if someone suicides they either get punished (long spawn time, 1-2 min, they start with -1 brain)

or:The the 1rst zombie gets a brain if someone suicides in the first 2 minutes

Im not saying suiciding should be forbidden, but now its VERY easy to abuse comeback.

Signed. A angry number.

Ya , your right , im also mad , a map finishes in 3-4 minutes , theres no survival shit because in the next minute you see all zombies coming to you.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Upcoming (this evening) update : patch 3.01 (I think the first one was 3.0, right..?):

- Option to turn off the blur take damage effect!

- Fixed some clientside errors for the scoreboard.

- Added a new weapon: Shotgun from the original game!

- Decreased next level requirements.

- Modified "Last Man Stand" upgrade so that each class gets a different weapon with a bonus : For example: Medic gets a SMG with damage increased, an engineer gets a pulserifle with increased regeneration, etc!

- Temp. fixed the pickup weapon notice spam.

- Engineers will now correctly spawn with barricade kit (50% chance)

- New suicide system: You cannot suicide in the first 5 minutes, and if you do it (by means like explosive barrels or other similar mechanics), you will spawn with reduced health, reduced damage (60%) and reduced power. (You won't be able to propkill). This effect fades after the suicide time!

- Fixed an error related to the "Lose flesh" dice roll choice.

- Fixed the problem where the Chem Zombie would drop the weapon when he blows up.

- Modified the "Comeback" upgrade: added more weapons. (Snipers, more rifles, etc)

- Fixed SMG killicon and slot selection menu.

- The Scout Sniper is now on slot 5!

- Zombies have a 50% chance to drop a battery, that's used by the engineer to level up his achievement ("Pick up 150/300 energy units") at level 2 and 3.

- Increased the Medic "Less damage taken" bonus to 10% instead of 5%.

- Increased the Berserker "Heal % of damage done" bonus to 15% instead of 10%.

- Brains gained through the Damage System or Rtd System will now show properly at the endgame scoreboard.

- [READD] Optimized the collision code that allows you to walk through small props but still propkill with them!

- Fixed the SteamRoller upgrade again! (not giving the proper amount of health back!)

Some other fixes:

- Fixed barricade kit ammo display.

- You won't get mines/barricadekit as engineer if you reconnect to the server!

- Fixed a bug where the suicide system would trigger even if 5 minutes have passed!

Edited by Deluvas

I hope that the suiciders stop now.

Maybe the rounds wont end in 5 minutes now.

Because normally its 1 zombie, then 3 guys kill themselves and its 4 zombies VS humans with fists.

usually the large part of the humans die, and leave 3 people with a pistol.

1 pistol dude dies, zombie redeems and you know the rest of the story :V

BTW: Do kills / Brains earned tru damage give GC?

Edited by Hundred2

Upcoming Patch: 3.02

- Added an option to disable/enable crosshair during ironsight.

- Increased damage for some melee weapons.

- Lowered crowbar damage from 45 to 37.

- Levels 1 through 3 berserker players have a 50% chance to spawn with a plank!

- Fixed another error in the clientside scoreboard code.

- Reduced the chance for zombie players to receive a brain.

- Fixed a bug where upgrade "Blood Sucker" would give you health even if you are at full.

[bROKEN] Added a new collision code: You can now walk through poison headcrabs, but they will stop when they bite you. (FORGET THIS)

- Fixed poison headcrab not throwing the poison ball correctly!

- You can now correctly see other players zombie class in the scoreboard!

- You can't get health from the dice as human, if you already have full health.

- Fixed the clientside bug where the ammo panel would draw even if the current weapon was melee.

- If there are more than 5 zombie players and the human / zombie ratio is less than 0.5 then the connected players will spawn as zombie. In other words, you can't spawn as human, when 2 humans remaining.

- New color mod configuration for humans! [still working on this]

BREAKING NEWS: Props float like shi- in the toilet again! [REMOVED] Code that makes you no collide with small props.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BABY HAS BEEN NERFED. XD

ahah x)

Good job Comrade :P

O well. luckily it has been nerfed after My last stand with crowbar >_<

But , im happy you increased damage for the other melee weapons. it was suicide when i spawned with berserker and the director thinks its funny to spawn 100% keyboards.

The suicide system affects people that get killed by the dice before 5 minutes, which isn't fair obviously. :V

It is dice so anything can come out really.

Your fault if you take the risk with the dice.

Right, you get hit to 30hp by zombies, you're walking away slowly, you roll the dice in a hope to get hp and get away from the zombie. It kills you, yet you still get affected by the suicide system, even though you had no intention of being killed on purpose.

How on Earth is that fair?

The suicide system affects people that get killed by the dice before 5 minutes, which isn't fair obviously. :V

It is dice so anything can come out really.

Your fault if you take the risk with the dice.

Right, you get hit to 30hp by zombies, you're walking away slowly, you roll the dice in a hope to get hp and get away from the zombie. It kills you, yet you still get affected by the suicide system, even though you had no intention of being killed on purpose.

How on Earth is that fair?

It's still suicide .. surely the dice is your intention. There are meds pack all over the map. Suicide means that you got killed by either the map (crushing entities) or toxic fumes ( some times it happens ) or the dice explosion. (i have disabled that in the first 5 minutes)

Edited by Deluvas
The only thing that is horrible is that...RTD is being a dick. Every single time I rtd, it doesn't give me anything. I write !rtd again and it says that I have to wait 177 seconds moar. What bullshit. But overall, Im pretty happy about the update. Keep it up.

Well that is the whole intention of the dice for it to be lucky or not so your unlucky.

And just wondering is there only 6 outcomes of the dice? Since dice are usually 6 sided, or is there less than 6 or more?

The only thing that is horrible is that...RTD is being a dick. Every single time I rtd, it doesn't give me anything. I write !rtd again and it says that I have to wait 177 seconds moar. What bullshit. But overall, Im pretty happy about the update. Keep it up.

I agree,I think it's a sort of bug, I do !rtd I have no message,if I roll it again I have to wait.

Can we have a message to indicate we failed at rtd or something?

But generally it's a nicr work you did there Delu :P

(where did the saw go???)