Knul

Gameserver: Race & Mix

Country of origin: Belgium

Link to Steam Community profile *: https://steamcommunity.com/id/reddevilknul/

Discord name **: Knul#6803

Ingame name: Knul

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be moderator: 

Hello everybody! 

I've been a member since 2011. I know a lot about the servers and I am active as well. I mostly play on Race server, but I also play on MIX from time to time.

I noticed there are mostly admins online on MIX. Race has a lot of spammers/blockers and other type of players that do not obey the rules. I am sure I can be helpful in those cases. It has been 9 years since I first started playing. I was a little kid, so MTA is really a huge part of my gaming youth. And I know time does not really matter, but I think that is a valuable argument, it shows that I never left the community and really want to make it more pleasant! 

I also try to be as polite as possible. In my eyes, the players/community members like me or at least don't hate me. 

I speak English, Dutch, French, and German. Communication is also very important, I have helped out quite some players who didn't know what to do because some admins were absent and/or their English wasn't good enough to explain it clearly. No offence to the staff though! 

I also donated a few times to support this community. Mr. Green Gaming has always been in my heart, and I always dreamed of making the server even more amusing than it already was!

If there is anything more specific you would like to know about me, feel free to DM me here or on Discord.

Something I also wanted to mention: I am a music producer. I can make a song in any genre you would want me to. Maybe if the server wanted some new sounds or something that has to do with audio, I'd be very happy to help out!

Thank you in advance and sincerely yours,

Knul

Edited by Knul
  • 1 month later...
  • Berg locked this topic