I just joined the game and these guys start to provoke me again

whereas i did nothing,but when i join encounter these situation

image.png.d7cf6db447b62181fff449811fc8a265.png

image.png.a67b101341b7990da98aab5987962f00.png

image.png.2d1199af2e1b78c10279bb9bc3f61e08.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Stuxnet

Of course you only show the messages where you're the angel. I told you nicely to ignore the provocation. But you're a full on child who cannot keep your pie hole shut and has to say something to that. Other than being the smarter one and keep quiet, you talk back and then cry that you're being provoked.

Maybe if you wouldn't join the game to ruin it to everyone else with your purposefull actions, no one would bat an eye towards you. But it's your actions that make people insult you. Because you treat everyone like shit and then run to your mommy when someone says something back.

Maybe instead of calling everyone else out here for doing something, you should rather look at your own behaviour and see if there's anything you can still salvage and change to the better.

the reported player will be muted for 0.0008333333 centuries from all MrGreenGaming platforms,  if he tried to avoid the mute by any way within any MrGreenGaming platform he will be banned for the rest of the penalty, if he continued provoking after his punishment he will be banned for 3 to 6 months or permanently.

one month, solved.

14 minutes ago, Haxardous said:

the reported player will be muted for 0.0008333333 centuries from all MrGreenGaming platforms,  if he tried to avoid the mute by any way within any MrGreenGaming platform he will be banned for the rest of the penalty, if he continued provoking after his punishment he will be banned for 3 to 6 months or permanently.

one month, solved.

Did you really have to say 0.0008333333 centuries 😂

Anyway, thank you @ChowBoy for editing your topic.