⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green Zombie Survival

Hey guys, I know it have been years since we had our Zombie Survival server in Gmod, but guess what. Thanks to @Lejorah and @LuCkEr-. We are able to work on it again and re-host our server. We are willing to release the server this summer!

This is a teaser video! Have a look into it and wait for us. We will do our best to ensure that our server will be back and better than before. Thanks to everyone who is supporting us and will be coming when we release the server. 

Thanks to @Meme for the video!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • TopCrew
14 hours ago, Psychopeti (HUN) said:

Hi! How are you doing with the server? Is it likely to be completed by summer?

Hey, i'm planning to have a something working and playable by the end of summer. I've been doing a lot of work in the background refactoring the ZS code base to be more developer friendly, it has not been an easy task. After having something playable it should be easier to add new features and changes to ZS. I can't and won't give a specific date to when it will be playable just yet.

Feel free to ask me more questions here or on the Mr. Green discord.

On 7/8/2020 at 8:30 AM, LuCkEr- said:

Hey, i'm planning to have a something working and playable by the end of summer. I've been doing a lot of work in the background refactoring the ZS code base to be more developer friendly, it has not been an easy task. After having something playable it should be easier to add new features and changes to ZS. I can't and won't give a specific date to when it will be playable just yet.

Feel free to ask me more questions here or on the Mr. Green discord.

I believe it's not easy!

How old is this code? from which version?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am glad seeing this initiative. I had my best times playing Mr. Green ZS. But pls guys, don't make it the same as it was. I recommend you visit a Worm's ZS 27015 server and pick up some knowledge how a good server is done. If you are going to start a server with 5 people vs 1 zombie... just stop where you are and leave it at peace. You have a good opportunity to start it with good vibe. Don't mess up.

Best wishes!