Mr. Green Gaming

unbann request

1.  Your ingame name : THEMoroccanJOB
  2.  Date of your ban :  month ago
  3.  What game/server are you banned from : MIx server
  4.  Who banned you (only if you know who) : Jap and Berg
  5.  Reason why you got banned (only if you know why): wrong plane control made explode in front of Berg.. i said sorry it wasnt expected but got banned ..
  6.  Reason why we should unban you : everyone knows i have no issues with any other players .. cause they never provok me..only my rule is provok who provok me... and they never stop doing it ...now this time i will never talk to them in game ... if they provok me i will reply to them ofc.. cause provoking is not allowed even if you are admin.
  7.  If banned on MTA, post your IP : 212.76.240.181

Thank you guys for posting what you think, but you guys are not allowed to post in any topic in "Ban Requests & Protests" unless you are involved. I will give forum warning points if I see it again. 

1 hour ago, Knul said:

Why would you say you will provoke back again if you get provoked by somebody in the future. Stupidest thing you could write in an unban appeal and stupidest thing to do it again. Just ignore the player 

well cause my provocators never get punishment or at least mute.. so my reply to them is quite legal..

Denied. Still does not sound like you changed your behaviour. As long as you cant get along with the staff on this community, and you dont want to change your behaviour, whats the point of playing here? I asked you several times to solve the "problems" we have, you reply with "i dont give a fuck". Come back when you have matured up and perhaps getting more respectful. 

Edited by GoldBerg
server --> community
  • Berg locked this topic