Mr. Green Gaming

Leaving Mr.Green

Hello,it has been 4 years on this community for me. I was playing there with having so much fun until I see there is unfair asfuck. So,I will not play on this server,this game anymore. Love you all. 

If you want to know why I am leaving? There you can read about why am I.

This server is unfair. 

I got 90 days ban cause of racism but I can see some admins racist.how shitty is this? 

@eL_AsS got 30 days Ban cause of joking (maybe a bit abusing) but I am sure he was joking. He doesn't deserve 30 days. Just a fucking joke. Not worse than PanzeR.

@HITMAN25 got banned for perma cause of provoking,insulting. I know we was not very good friends but I am sure no one doesn't deserve perma except PanzeR. You can unban who ddoses servers (nothing offensive to alex.) but you ban someone perma for provoking. Think that you are indian and all joking with your religion even admins. Yea I know I did it too but I am not proud cause of this. I am sorry.  I got punish of this.

@ravi26 got ban without no reason? why no one doesnt answer him? what is his difference?

@KneeLzy got banned for perma because of nothing. he is good guy,all we know he is not toxic. If he is provoking,and I think it was his first provoke. He doesn't deserve perma. Just mute him for an hour for a day but what the fuck is perma? as I said no one doesnt deserve perma ban except PanzeR and cheaters.  If you are on a target of an admin they are looking for your littlest fault. 

@NasiriScarFace known as THEMoroccanJOB got banned because of provoking and insulting. All we know he had problems with Gold and Jap. Job never insulted as much as PanzeR but he got perma too. Maybe he was toxic? Panzer is toxic too but he just get mute for a month. How unfair is this? Gold and Jap was making him angry. And he was making them angry too. But gold and jap is admin that means they are god. They are untouchable. but we are just fucking users,cant do anything to admins,when we report them they get simple warning. what is the difference between us? 

Now,PanzeR is worse than all of us. He has all bad things. Insulting, Provoking,being toxic,ramming,blocking,racism,advertising. When we report he gets just a simple warning. 30 days mute. What is his difference? He is son of god? or we all different ? Haxardous told about if he avoid mute he will get ban 3-6 months. Well,I reported it with proofs but just a mute on discord? Where is balance? Where is justice? When I ask these questions to admins they answer us like "The Life Is Not Fair." So try to give some attention for have some justice? PanzeR must be banned or all of I mentioned guys must be unbanned. Just be fair. That is all thanks if you read all of these. 

Love all my friends. 

Edited by nevernotatall

I agree with you Ulas, and if it's something very evident in MrGreen, it was one of another reason why I don't usually play a lot on the server because it has become a little toxic, regarding what you say it seems somewhat unfair for me. Bans a little exaggerated in the last months by what I have seen in the forum, in Discord's chat and by what some friends have told me, Still I hope you do well in your future, Ulas, I know that you are a good person after all.

1 hour ago, nevernotatall said:

I got 90 days ban cause of racism but I can see some admins racist.how shitty is this? 

Atleast name those supposed admins if you're gonna make an outrageous claim like that, if you don't even provide any evidence, it sounds like you're spewing none sense.

@eL_AsS got 30 days Ban cause of joking (maybe a bit abusing) but I am sure he was joking. He doesn't deserve 30 days. Just a fucking joke. Not worse than PanzeR.

If the owner of this server feels he has been unironically disrespected, he has every right to punish him like that. I'm not saying i agree with it, but if it is true, then it's totally unacceptable from a mod.

@HITMAN25 got banned for perma cause of provoking,insulting. I know we was not very good friends but I am sure no one doesn't deserve perma except PanzeR. You can unban who ddoses servers (nothing offensive to alex.) but you ban someone perma for provoking. Think that you are indian and all joking with your religion even admins. Yea I know I did it too but I am not proud cause of this. I am sorry.  I got punish of this.

"Nobody deserves to get a perm ban" WHY NOT? if one keeps on breaking the rules. Keeps on getting banned. Then why keep him around? And remember a perm ban doesn't always mean a true perm ban, who knows maybe after a few months Cena might change his mind, and lets him come back. And ALEKSCORE didn't just get unbanned over night, it took a long while.

@ravi26 got ban without no reason? why no one doesnt answer him? what is his difference?

I don't really know why he got banned to be honest.

@KneeLzy got banned for perma because of nothing. he is good guy,all we know he is not toxic. If he is provoking,and I think it was his first provoke. He doesn't deserve perma. Just mute him for an hour for a day but what the fuck is perma? as I said no one doesnt deserve perma ban except PanzeR and cheaters.  If you are on a target of an admin they are looking for your littlest fault

As i said I DOUBT he has a true perm ban, i'm pretty sure he's allowed to come back at some point if he wants to.

"No one deserves a perma ban except Panzer" Oh wow.. That is just plain silly.. i can defintely tell that Job is JUST as bad as Panzer is.. but somehow according to you PANZER deserves a perm ban BUT JOB doesn't? Job is a: Blocker, Provoker, Insulter, Racist, and all out douchebag, but job deserves to return.. oh right..

A perm ban is deserved only when it fits your little narrative apparently.

@NasiriScarFace known as THEMoroccanJOB got banned because of provoking and insulting. All we know he had problems with Gold and Jap. Job never insulted as much as PanzeR but he got perma too. Maybe he was toxic? Panzer is toxic too but he just get mute for a month. How unfair is this? Gold and Jap was making him angry. And he was making them angry too. But gold and jap is admin that means they are god. They are untouchable. but we are just fucking users,cant do anything to admins,when we report them they get simple warning. what is the difference between us? 

"All we know is that he had a problem with Gold and Jap"

- No he had a problem with a dozen of people

"Job never insulted as much as Panzer"

That is just a flat out lie

"But Gold and Jap are admin that means they are gods"

- Maybe if you haven't noticed but, I never get in any fights or quarrels online, i just play and shut my mouth and talk normally to people. Only with job did i break that.

- Gold is a very chill respectable person if you don't get on his nerves, and if you get on his nerves you're doing something wrong. Trust me

3 minutes ago, tyfusjap said:

Atleast name those supposed admins if you're gonna make an outrageous claim like that, if you don't even provide any evidence, it sounds like you're spewing none sense.

If the owner of this server feels he has been unironically disrespected, he has every right to punish him like that. I'm not saying i agree with it, but if it is true, then it's totally unacceptable from a mod.

"Nobody deserves to get a perm ban" WHY NOT? if one keeps on breaking the rules. Keeps on getting banned. Then why keep him around? And remember a perm ban doesn't always mean a true perm ban, who knows maybe after a few months Cena might change his mind, and lets him come back. And ALEKSCORE didn't just get unbanned over night, it took a long while.

I don't really know why he got banned to be honest.

As i said I DOUBT he has a true perm ban, i'm pretty sure he's allowed to come back at some point if he wants to.

"No one deserves a perma ban except Panzer" Oh wow.. That is just plain silly.. i can defintely tell that Job is JUST as bad as Panzer is.. but somehow according to you PANZER deserves a perm ban BUT JOB doesn't? Job is a: Blocker, Provoker, Insulter, Racist, and all out douchebag, but job deserves to return.. oh right..

A perm ban is deserved only when it fits your little narrative apparently.

"All we know is that he had a problem with Gold and Jap"

- No he had a problem with a dozen of people

"Job never insulted as much as Panzer"

That is just a flat out lie

"But Gold and Jap are admin that means they are gods"

- Maybe if you haven't noticed but, I never get in any fights or quarrels online, i just play and shut my mouth and talk normally to people. Only with job did i break that.

- Gold is a very chill respectable person if you don't get on his nerves, and if you get on his nerves you're doing something wrong. Trust me

There is nothing offensive to you but you know panzer is worst.  I know moroccan is toxic and insulting but not as much as PanzeR nevermind thanks for your reply