Mr. Green Gaming

Pictures of thyself

Clavus

hallooooooen! my name is the vlad the bald, I work in my little farm in the middle of the city, I have potatoes and I actually just want the vodka from it. Now some pharmaceutical industries have been looking to buy all of my vodka as it's pretty good and they can buy it for an amazing low price compared to the normal alcohol. (it's also very flammable). love? what is love? baby don't hurt me pls (I'm not high on that pic, I just was waiting for the train early last saturday)16237872_1105901712872593_289571902_n.jpg

On 22/01/2017 at 5:33 PM, neox. said:

hallooooooen! my name is the vlad the bald, I work in my little farm in the middle of the city, I have potatoes and I actually just want the vodka from it. Now some pharmaceutical industries have been looking to buy all of my vodka as it's pretty good and they can buy it for an amazing low price compared to the normal alcohol. (it's also very flammable). love? what is love? baby don't hurt me pls (I'm not high on that pic, I just was waiting for the train early last saturday)16237872_1105901712872593_289571902_n.jpg

6158dd447d.png

"not high"

10/10 would bang anyways :')

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2017 at 10:33 PM, neox. said:

pareces elrubius...

• 2 weeks later...