Mr. Green Gaming

Ownership Jan 2019 - Jun 2020

10 hours ago, ale22 said:

For me in future MR.green events MY OPINION would be good, that there prizes but not of gcs if not of other things, for example not 3 free maps or new things, surely they will add more things.
CLARIFICATION IS MY OPINION

I am not sure if I understand your opinion tbh. If you can rephrase what you said would be better or if someone understood what he said, then explain to me please.

7 hours ago, Canvas said:

u should change the rules in race maps already (old ywa rule), it will be good progress.

As Mosh asked, what rules?

Really thank you for your work, this is my favorit server on MTA. Really nice server, but i'd like to suggest you some changes, I hope you will think about it. 

1. Language chat
Please, add language chat to the server. Lots of turkish, arab, russian and other players use their own language on the main chat which is annoying. Keep main chat only english and others could use language chat on a different tab like in the picture below. 
chat.jpg.405b7cf405225af001d96847dc55780e.jpg

2. Laggers
I don't want to ask you to set the ping limit lower again, because i admit it you will never change it. (I don't really understand why, epxlain me.) I'd rather like to ask you to punish those players who have lags because of their own fault. There are players who join to the server while they are downloading or with unstable ping in general. There are players who have unstable fps because of their PC for example MR|T1N3R. I don't know why no one deal with this problem, so I'd like to ask you to give admins a right to kick these kind of laggers. 

3. Teams member limit 
Please, set a member limit to teams. I'd like to talk only one team which is Mother Russia. This clan has a lot of members it's out of control. In these days server hasn't got a lot of players, so this problem really effect gameplay. There are several times i join to the server and there are more MR players than other players (for example: 6MR vs 1 KoM, 2 Aos, and 2 non-team players). They are teaming ofc and they attack players 3v1, 4v1 what is totally unfair and players just quit if they get killed this way all the time. 

These 3 things are the most important problems on the server in my opinion and I wanted to highlight them to you. 
Keep up the nice work and try to keep server clean. 
Thank you.

2 hours ago, mr.reese said:

3. Teams member limit 
Please, set a member limit to teams. I'd like to talk only one team which is Mother Russia. This clan has a lot of members it's out of control. In these days server hasn't got a lot of players, so this problem really effect gameplay. There are several times i join to the server and there are more MR players than other players (for example: 6MR vs 1 KoM, 2 Aos, and 2 non-team players). They are teaming ofc and they attack players 3v1, 4v1 what is totally unfair and players just quit if they get killed this way all the time. 

stop crying about MR,just invite players to your team

Hi.
Firstly, Happy Anniversary! I'm glad that I'm still here since 2 years.There's something magical about this server that keeps me.

Since the last time, there were more events than before and I even participated one.Thankfully,there was even a race event.
Giveaway is a fresh idea,I kinda like it,but sadly I've never won.

Having great financial support is very good to hear.And I'm also happy to the read that a massive development is coming soon.

Unlike last time when I did a review about the past period,as an experienced player, I would like to write some suggestions/ideas for making the server more enjoyable.

But firstly,I gonna comment about mr.reese's suggestions.

1.Language chat
Personally,foreign language chat doesn't bother me,it's not that bad on race server.I don't know what's the matter on mix,maybe it's worse.But the more annoying thing to me are the bind texts.There are some unregistered players who keep spamming binded texts mostly from RP servers.And sometimes I see that the chat is flooded by the same text,which is really annoying.The console mutes them for 1 minute,but then,they just continue that thing.

2.Laggers
Just like the previous point, it's not that bad on race.If someone has high ping,they will get marked as lagger,so those with low ping won't get hit by lagger-marked players.But I see that it's much worse on mix. I think that if someone has high ping, it's not their fault,however,if a player use this as an advantage,it should be punished.On gamemodes like SH,DL and DD,laggers are a huge problem,so I can understand why Reese is complaining.For me,there is a more annoying phenomenon,which I call it "lagram".If I have unstable ping (I mean sometimes my ping rises from 60 to 400 or higher),I will get hit by other players,because they they are "teleporting" due to my sudden ping rise.I hope that this thing could be fixed.

3.Team member limit
This is a feature that I don't want,at least on race server.On race,we make those teams mostly for have fun,and form a community.Race results are not depending on teams, because they are indepedent.But as I can see,things are different on mix.I don't like that players use their team as a power against others.I know that the team application form says "we are a team,so don't teamkill",but if it ruins others' gameplay,then it shouldn't work like this. I mean mix is about fun,so why would you take exception because you are from the same team?And what if you are teammates,but on CTF gamemode you are against eachother? Would you corrupt the "Red" team because you would like to cooperate with your original clan?And if you still insist with the "teamkill" rule, then do something against these "4v1" situations,because it ruins others' gameplay.

So, the point of the comments below is that Reese and me play on different servers,and our opinions are different,as you can see.Things work differently on the two servers.

And now,I will write my own suggestions which would mostly be helpful to improve both servers.

1.Music player/radio
You all know that playing a multiplayer game is better with listening some music.It's an older suggestion from me,but I still want this feature.It could be YouTube/SoundCloud based,but I would prefer YouTube,even with the annoying ads.
Another (unoriginal) idea is that you can queue music, which would played on both servers (10 GC/song, don't make it too expensive).
Radio player is an alternative option,I think it would be awesome,too.

2.Map rating system
As you know,not all of the maps are popular on both servers.There are maps that are hated by a wide-scale of players,and still not being removed.That's where my idea comes.
There's a minimum requirement (10 votes) for a map to be judge (1 like,9 dislikes=delete,same goes for 10 likes,50 dislikes--->bad rating),so I think you got my point.
But a better solution for me is the 10/? or the 5 star rating system.If the map is under 4 points/2,5 star,then I think it should be deleted.
You can also make comments about a map, but that's a minor idea.
So the point:I know that MrGreen is a place for special/unique maps,but it doesn't mean that you should accept every "this came straight from the hell"(=fustrating as hell) kind of maps.Removing these may attract more players.

3.Teams
The team system is outdated.The main reason is that the team has only one owner.If he/she become inactive/banned,it means that the team cannot have more members/cannot kick members,so most likely it becomes "dead" which means that the team expires,and people make new clans with new owners.I think,with multiple owners/semi-owners this problem can be solved instead of increasing the renew cost.
A bonus idea are the clan logos.That would be awesome.

4.Leaderboard/tops
Having a leaderboard is a nice feature,but I would like to extend this.Another dream feature for me is be able to watch every toptime/map (from top1 top500,etc.),so I can compare my time to others.
There should be ranking/country (for example #1 Race player of Hungary).
Badges can already be seen at the forum profile of an user (VIP badge,#60 race player,#30 NTS player,#20 GC hoarder etc.), but I would like to see them on the servers too. (By the same mechanism as VIP custom message or by clicking a player's profile).

5.Replay
I know it's hard to develop this, but it would be a very cool feature to watch back our race/map event.We could save them if we want,and we would see our fail/win/luck moments. (This would be a dream option for Kash.)

6.Admin/moderator system
Without doubt,this will be the most controversial point,but I think it's also important. There is at least one admin/moderator application per week,mostly with the generic text saying "I'm here since x years,and I see that there isn't any moderators/admins online and I see a lot of toxic players,and I think I could be fit as an admin/mod" or "I think moderator options are limited,so I think I want myself being promoted to an admin".And those topic contains the message "good luck" without opinion as 90%.Compared to the server's average player count,this is not good.My theory is that most of the players with longer experience want to try something new,so that's why they make these applications.
I don't say that nobody can make it to admin/mod since now (for example I agree with Mateoryt's app),but there should be a staff member/regular player balance,which means that inactive/unsuitable staff members have to be demoted.
You can't deny that being an admin/moderator means that you have access for more commands/features.Most of applications only contains the goal "prevent toxic players",but almost none of these says "improve/develop the server" or "making mrgreen a better place".
I think that a lot of players see being a staff member having much more power than being a regular player.And being a staff will show the player's real face. But,sadly as I can see:being a mod/admin means that you have a decent protection/respect,so it means that you are 99%right when an argue happens.So an opinion relies mostly on a member's rank in my opinion.
Sadly,I even witnessed some staff using their roles as an advantage against regular players. (Not gonna explain it further, it's not the right place for drama)
I don't know about Ulas and his behavior, but he left the server because his friends were banned unfairly,on his opinion.And it makes me feel bad,I mean we should prevent these kind of statements at the future,even if he was not right.

For me,these roles are not worthy.I wouldn't fit as a moderator or an admin, because I'm here for the gameplay,not being a judge,however I can have my opinions.Making some players unable to chat/play on the server is a big responsibility, and I don't want to make decisions like these.And to be honest:I'm a controversial player here,there are ones who like me,and there are ones who don't.So I think most of players would not like to see me as a staff member, which means that It's not worth to make an application for myself.But this mentality is missing at most of the players.

If you can't understand me because the long text,overall:I know that admins/moderators are important part of the server, but it shouldn't mean that these people have power against others,it only means that you can judge in situations/improve the server.

7.Stability/bug fixes
I saw that the server migrated to Linux,which means better performance.Maybe the server will be protected against shutdowns ("servers is down,help").But there is still an annoying bug: sometimes we fall through custom objects,which means that the objects are transparent.So when this happens,we have to restart MTA,which is kinda annoying.I would like this bug being fixed.

8.Voice chat perk
There is a broken perk in GC shop,named "voice chat".You can buy it anytime if you have enough GC's.But most players don't know that this feature is not working,and they could feel scammed if they buy it.The best solution would be remove this perk from the GC shop or fix it.

9.Custom emotes
This is a minor suggestion,but I think it would be nice to have.I like Discord's option to have custom emojis,so I would like to import this to the servers.It can be GC-costed or free (even VIP),you decide.

10.Free reroll
This is even a smaller suggestion than 9.,and I don't feel it necessary.But on mix-NTS, I see that most of players use the reroll perk,and they think that the mode cannot be played without this perk,so they will buy it anyways.
By being a basic perk for mixers,I think we can remove this perk,and everyone can use it for free.

And a final statement:my post is not the Holy Bible,so you don't have to agree with it.But I would like to see our opinion about this.

And finally:Long live MrGreen!

Edited by V4POR

@V4POR That was a very well-structured text you put out. I totally understand each point you've made. I agree with 99% of the things you have said. We're on the same team (VWG FTW!!!!!!!) but that doesn't mean I have to lie and say you're a 100% right. The generic text you referred to is actually a really valuable argument in my opinion. I've used the same one in my Mod application, and believe me, after 8 years you really know how the server could be more of an Utopia rather than a Dystopia. With that being said, I really get your point! I just think you generalized it too much. I would like some opinions on my decision to become staff, and indeed I just got some good lucks (which is totally fine!). Now that was the 1% I disagreed on, all the rest are solid suggestions! 

1 hour ago, V4POR said:

6.Admin/moderator system
Without doubt,this will be the most controversial point,but I think it's also important. There is at least one admin/moderator application per week,mostly with the generic text saying "I'm here since x years,and I see that there isn't any moderators/admins online and I see a lot of toxic players,and I think I could be fit as an admin/mod" or "I think moderator options are limited,so I think I want myself being promoted to an admin".And those topic contains the message "good luck" without opinion as 90%.

Omg vapor, I think this is one of the longest posts in this forums xD Lemme reply to you and reese in order of what I think. 

@mr.reese first:

1- Language Chat 

Language chat would be lovely in Mix. As he said we have many players from different countries and they keep chatting in their own language. Which can get sometimes annoying. In Race players don't chat as much as in Mix. Since players just die in SH and DD or not playing either RTF or NTS, so they spend their time chatting. Unlike Race where everyone almost is busy racing. We know about it reese, but we just can't add it yet. We are focusing on a bigger thing for Mix and Race, and once its done. You won't face the problem of different languages in the chat, but just be patient. Big projects can't be done in one night. Sure we can add a fast coded thing for language chat, but lets keep everything professional and wait for the big things to happen.

2- Laggers 

Laggers are indeed a problem. Even me with 120-140 ping I face troubles with them. They teleport in NTS and end up ramming you in NTS while they don't even realize that. They kill you easily in SH and DD, because they simply can. They should get "Lagger" status in NTS, but sometimes they don't. I don't know why, maybe @AfuSensi could give an explanation why they don't get marked as lagger even tho they are obviously having unstable and high ping. For DD and SH would be the bigger problem. I was thinking of lowering the ping limit in both of these gamemodes to 200 and keep 250 ping limit in other gamemodes. Of course the ping limits would increase after 12:00 midnight, but through out the day, would be 200 in SH and DD and 250 in all other gamemodes. I forgot about it though and didn't ask a developer to help me with it, but I will now since I remember.

3- Teams 

Some teams do have so many members. Almost the whole active players. Which is annoying and it sucks. MR, FaP and Team Yoshi are good example of that. I checked them 1-2 days ago and they have 60+ players each, which is unfair. Therefore, I have thought of this solution, but I want to know if you guys would agree with it. I will make this sentence in red since I want other players to see it and tell me their opinion! How about we make all clans have 10 slots as default when a team is created. Any clan can have up to 10 players in it. Then we can add slots purchase so the team member can increase the capacity of his team, but we would limit it to 20, 25 or 30. Idk yet how much exactly, but you get the point. This will prevent clans to have such big amount of players and therefore be either clanless or create their own team with their own friends. I already suggested this idea to some people, but I didn't get the answer I was hoping for. Let me know what you guys think of this idea OR if you have a better solution, then suggest it please.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now you @V4POR :D

1- Music player/radio

We were working on it, but I guess we had some problems with it and tbh I forgot the problem. Maybe @AfuSensi can help out in this point since he was the one doing it. He most probably remembers if there is a problem or not, but I like your idea and I stand by it strongly. Would be great addition. 

2- Map rating system

I do agree to remove maps with high amount of dislike and low likes, but then the rate should be very high. Some authors get /disliked by players before they even play the map, just simply because they dislike the author. So IF we will implement this rule. It should be like 85% or higher of the likes/dislikes are dislikes. @AfuSensi @GoldBerg @Dubby @tyfusjap @MoshPit. Tell me what do you guys think. You are Managers and Map managers and active ingame. You have a better solution for this or nah and you dislike this idea?

3- Teams

Having multiple owners/semi owners is good idea and I support it too. Hopefully we will have it one day in the future, but lets be patient for now. AfuSensi is doing so much and he also have a life. He can't code for us 24/7, but he is doing a great job, so lets just wait for him and hope for the best to come. 

What I want to be done with Teams is another "button" in F6 > Teams which may be called "Save changes". Which allow team owners to change clan name, tag and color without the need of renewing.

Clan logo is a new idea, how would that work?  

4- Leaderboard/tops

Maybe adding badges ingame in the stats of each player would be nice. 

Adding more options to see your top 500 is way too much and top/ranking by country would be nice yes, but how would this be done? Like shown to other players. 

5- Replay

Everything is possible since it can be coded, but it just sound a waste of time imo. No need for it at all. At least at the moment. Just record using your own pc. Simpler. 

6- Admin/moderator system

If a player is looking for Mod/Admin to have more powers ingame. We will know that.They usually do mistakes which show it. Gold is mainly the one responsible of the applications, but we take other admin suggestions and opinions too. Also about that admin is 99% right when an argue. This is true unless the player can prove otherwise. An exception of that would be if an admin/mod is getting reported by many players and for the same reason, but if players are teaming up against 1 mod/admin. We don't take them seriously unless they have clear and convincing points. We also have access to logs which I can check anytime a player is blaming any mod/admin of insult or hate speech.

Since you mentioned Ulas because one of his friends got banned which he thinks it is unfair ban. I am not going to baby sit and make everyone feel good about me or any other admin. We take decisions that other players won't like and we get hated for that, but it is what is best for the server. Admins and myself explained everything to Ulas and others, they are refusing to listen and still saying I am abuser and many other things. Which is fine, but they reach the point of teasing and bullying. Just trying to create chaos instead of fixing things. They can leave without any feels of regrets. Once they mature up, they are always welcome.

It doesn't make me happy to ban players. I want everyone to play in our servers happily, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do as an admin which other players won't like. 

We are not here to get liked by players. We are here to improve the server and the gameplay.

7- Stability/bug fixes

I don't know what causes that tbh. @AfuSensi I mentioned you a lot I know :D If you have any idea why that happens let us know please!

8- Voice chat perk

Voice perk do work, with most players at least. We don't have time to look into it. Specially that not many players are buying it or even using it. So its not a priority right now.

9- Custom emotes

This does sound interesting, so just an emoji that shows up above the player's car? Could be fun honestly. Maybe we can have it in the near future.

10- Free reroll

NEVER EVER!!! Reroll will always cost GreenCoins and it should be, you are taking something extra in NTS/DD. Which can help you win. It is also cheap to make sure most players can buy it. I am not looking into increasing this perk price at all, but not making it free either.

Here I made another long ass post just like you did :D 

1 hour ago, Cena said:

3- Teams 

Some teams do have so many members. Almost the whole active players. Which is annoying and it sucks. MR, FaP and Team Yoshi are good example of that. I checked them 1-2 days ago and they have 60+ players each, which is unfair. Therefore, I have thought of this solution, but I want to know if you guys would agree with it. I will make this sentence in red since I want other players to see it and tell me their opinion! How about we make all clans have 10 slots as default when a team is created. Any clan can have up to 10 players in it. Then we can add slots purchase so the team member can increase the capacity of his team, but we would limit it to 20, 25 or 30. Idk yet how much exactly, but you get the point. This will prevent clans to have such big amount of players and therefore be either clanless or create their own team with their own friends. I already suggested this idea to some people, but I didn't get the answer I was hoping for. Let me know what you guys think of this idea OR if you have a better solution, then suggest it please.

@V4POR

MR team 60+ ( btw 50 players for race,10 mix)

8 minutes ago, jack123 said:

MR team 60+ ( btw 50 players for race,10 mix)

Doesn't matter where are the players from. Having that much members in 1 clan is insane. Specially with our low player base. FaP and Team Yoshi have the same issue. Some other clans too, but these 3 clans which I noticed good.  

13 hours ago, Cena said:

I do agree to remove maps with high amount of dislike and low likes, but then the rate should be very high. Some authors get /disliked by players before they even play the map, just simply because they dislike the author. So IF we will implement this rule. It should be like 85% or higher of the likes/dislikes are dislikes. @AfuSensi @GoldBerg @Dubby @tyfusjap @MoshPit. Tell me what do you guys think. You are Managers and Map managers and active ingame. You have a better solution for this or nah and you dislike this idea?

Yeah im totally down to delete bad rated maps, with a limit of a certain amount of dislikes.

When deleting, u cant just judge by rating alone. There are a lot of older classic maps that have bad rating that i would not delete. A lot of the time if a map is harder such as destiny 1 2 and 3 people will dislike automatically. 

I think that the topic about the favourite/least favourite maps was longer,but thanks. :D

@Knul

Firstly,VWG FTW!
We are not the same,so that's why you don't agree 100%, which is understandable.
My whole point about admins/moderators seems "crying",but these roles has such big responsibility,so that's why I don't see the current situation right.
The problem about the applications is that they are not really creative and honest.Most of them sounds the same,and does not contain any informations that after reading I would say:"Okay,this person convinced me,I think he is mature and suitable enough to be an admin/mod."This pairs with the frequency of applications,which are sadly weekly.
I would rather see an unoriginal,creative,honest application/month with good ideas,than the  current form,I feel this kinda overhyped.
Most of players are just spamming "Good luck",instead of writing an opinion and thinking about that this person could judge over them.I know that most of us are friends,but still,this is a serious topic.
Players should take these roles as a responsibility,instead of seeing it as an achievement or a power.

@Cena:

Team member limit
As I told before,I'm not a fan of it.On mix,this is a big problem,but on race, teams do not affect the gameplay,they are indepedent.If this rule will become true,that would mean the ending of teams like ALW, Polish Paradise,Hungarian Race Team,and even No Good Racing. The best solution would be seperating the team system between the 2 servers.I mean,if someone is in a team on race server,and joins mix,he would not be in any team on mix server (until he joins a "mix" team).

Back to my points

Map rating
Maybe those are who disliking the map judging by the creator,but I'm not that kind of player.For example, there is a map that I like from -TESLA- (race-canal),even if he is my 3rd least favourite mapper.
As I told before,there is a difference between hard and fustrating.For example,hard maps are for example Sylvia from Yoshi,or the Pirate map from RedAngel,or the race-canal map.These maps are challenging, but still not cross the borders.Fustrating maps are definitely not enjoyable,and they only make 95% of players ragequit,dislike,and go afk.For example, fustrating maps are TryHarder,I wanna find my destiny,race-besiktas,race-climb up.Other maps that should be deleted are those which have bad quality (Dziny maps),or having offensive/disgusting content (Woozie's hidden faproom).

Teams
Yes,I forgot about the "Save changes" idea,it would be great.
Clan logos can be next to the team name while pressing Tab showing the players and teams,or can be showed at the nametag.

Leaderboard
Ranking per country would be simple.It can be a badge at forums for example.And if you click on the player's profile,the ranking can be seen under each gamemode with the amount of tops (for example:Race-#30 in Hungary,NTS:#4 in Poland).If a player does not have any tops,then it can be ranked by number of wins.

Admin/moderator
I wrote the "admin is 99% right thing" mostly because that sometimes I agreed the player's opinion instead of the staff member,but other staffs saw it differently,and stood to the admin/moderator's side.

I can understand your opinion about the Ulas case,one big mistake from him that he was not able to argue when admins asked him questions.So that's about it.

Voice chat perk
For me it doesn't seem working.I only muted the Custom Horns and the Map Music Volume.Others are on 100%.But I saw somebody using that perk and I couldn't hear him,so that's why I wrote it.

Custom emotes
Yes,it can be showed above the player's car or showed like the MrGreen logo when a player uses custom horns.But I meant using custom emotes in the chats,just like in Discord.

I wanted to reply to each point, but I don't have the patience, so I just write my opinion on some of them in no particular order.

Laggers
The most dangerous and unintentionally annoying laggers are the one who are not flagged because they only have occasional lag spikes. They should be marked as lagger at the first spike and only unmarked after a certain time of having low ping (like several minutes).

Maps
I agree on removing much hated maps that are not hard but frustrating. Whats the point of likes and dislikes if they are not decide anything. But! I also agree that there are some historical maps that are hard and therefore disliked which should be kept. I think rating system doesn't solve this duality.

Teams
I don't see having lot of players in a team as a problem, but I rarely play on mix.
Multiple owners is a good idea.
I also had an idea where the team members would benefit from their members winning, but it had some opposition.
About that save button:
I always thought that it is intentional that you can only change the name and color when you renew.
I recently made a server for myself to practice without interference and I saw a lot of code and even wrote some myself. I'm starting to understand how it works. To add brand new functionality... well, I'm not there yet. But adding that Save changes button is something I would be able to do. So if you are short on developers, and you have (seemingly) small tasks like this, then I could help or at least try.

Replay
What if we could record all player positions (like local ghost), and play them back and see that from different angles, that would be cool. But I see the countless problems with this idea, so I won't go into details :)

Custom emotes
Oh, if I could tell you how much I hate them! Discord is a mess! Maybe it's because I'm from an older generation and grew up on IRC. Big NO from me on this.

Reroll
I never liked this feature. It feels like cheating (when you get better vehicle). I don't want to see this on race.
And by the way, yes, the original NTS (and some variants) has place on race, so stop telling people to "go to mix if you wanna play this" when someone buys it.

18 hours ago, cby said:

I wanted to reply to each point, but I don't have the patience, so I just write my opinion on some of them in no particular order.

Laggers
The most dangerous and unintentionally annoying laggers are the one who are not flagged because they only have occasional lag spikes. They should be marked as lagger at the first spike and only unmarked after a certain time of having low ping (like several minutes).

Maps
I agree on removing much hated maps that are not hard but frustrating. Whats the point of likes and dislikes if they are not decide anything. But! I also agree that there are some historical maps that are hard and therefore disliked which should be kept. I think rating system doesn't solve this duality.

Teams
I don't see having lot of players in a team as a problem, but I rarely play on mix.
Multiple owners is a good idea.
I also had an idea where the team members would benefit from their members winning, but it had some opposition.
About that save button:
I always thought that it is intentional that you can only change the name and color when you renew.
I recently made a server for myself to practice without interference and I saw a lot of code and even wrote some myself. I'm starting to understand how it works. To add brand new functionality... well, I'm not there yet. But adding that Save changes button is something I would be able to do. So if you are short on developers, and you have (seemingly) small tasks like this, then I could help or at least try.

Replay
What if we could record all player positions (like local ghost), and play them back and see that from different angles, that would be cool. But I see the countless problems with this idea, so I won't go into details :)

Custom emotes
Oh, if I could tell you how much I hate them! Discord is a mess! Maybe it's because I'm from an older generation and grew up on IRC. Big NO from me on this.

Reroll
I never liked this feature. It feels like cheating (when you get better vehicle). I don't want to see this on race.
And by the way, yes, the original NTS (and some variants) has place on race, so stop telling people to "go to mix if you wanna play this" when someone buys it.

Dont worry about the reroll perk, that concept doesnt fit in race at all, thats a custom NTS thing Kalibwoy invented, i dont see it problematic either as it just affects NTS/, DD/NTS. As you might get a Dozer, Sweeper or some other shitty vehicle while you are on a good run, it will simply fuck it all up for you, so i personally like the 'second chance' concept of reroll. Keep in mind you might aswell get an even shittier car than the one you already have, so its a 50/50 roll basically. 

About the custom emotes, i really like that idea, as i (often) kinda miss something in the chat that can tell my feelings or emotions if im being sarcastic, or if someone makes me upset, or whatever. I personally think that would be a funnier way to communicate if you could type something and then add a reaction of what you specifically mean, as perceptions arent always black or white, you can percieve most sentences in many ways, thats where emojis or reactions helps understanding, of course with restrictions to avoid spamming. In all my years i have been around, when someone makes a joke, someone might take it as an insult and go nuts, then they just get into a beef with eachother instead of understanding the context and maybe have a laugh together, again, this is where emojis could help avoid misunderstandings and create a better atmosphere overall.

5 hours ago, GoldBerg said:

About the custom emotes, i really like that idea, as i (often) kinda miss something in the chat that can tell my feelings or emotions if im being sarcastic, or if someone makes me upset, or whatever.

I think he was talking about custom ones, where you take a stupid meme which no one (= me) understands and use it to react to things. I'm not against graphical emojis, but I like only the basic ones.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:46 PM, Cena said:

3- Teams 

This isn't fair. First Reese fishes up a non-problem, now u want people to pay for slots. Why? well because Reese is like crazy auntie on her terrace in quarantine shouting at people in the street, and you wanna monetize even even this, after 50% increases in rerolls and other stuff. You're letting the form acquire the deceptive shape of the substance, like when a dog looks like his owner.

And the non-issue, it's non-sensical, because you wanna erase MR which is free enterprise and dominates now, and FaP, which is mostly a list of people that rarely come back to the server but when they do its nice that they still have a clan imo. If this is an actual problem which I doubt, then reese should lobby for more players to join his clan and be friendly to strangers he meets on the server instead of doing the homo lupini lupus routine of having his cloudy hungarian day be ruined by some patagonian with subpar ping. Or in-game balancing of clans should be adopted, but really i prefer free-enterprise, just think about it reese has like no people in his clan, he prefer to just complain here, probably he doesnt want ''noobs'' entering his immaculate sanctuary.

Not only pay for slots, but make it limited. So each clan doesn't go over a certain number. In most servers they have this to their team system which is good. FaP, MR, Team Yoshi and MANY more clans are having too many players for our player base. Sometimes MR or FaP players are more than half of the server online lol.

I strongly recommend the limited slots for clans.