Mr. Green Gaming

Not Enough?!

pnz

Every game they're provoking&insulting to us,we don't listen them but they are continuning to bother us.

we haven't enthusiasm to play game in the server

Finally thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Nicknames : Filippy (racist) , TastedWeed (Pandito,blocker,racist) , race (blocker,racist) and KneeLz

There are some screenshots about them :

mta-screen_2020-05-30_16-04-45.png?width=711&height=426

On this screenshot , race blocked me and hobbit and prevented us game by missing his checkpoints

mta-screen_2020-05-30_16-02-18.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot , Pandito tried to block me but his block was failed so he's toxic there

mta-screen_2020-05-29_18-11-46.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot , he insulting as he wishes (lmao) he does it always 

mta-screen_2020-05-28_18-11-28.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot , he insulted to some new members of Server (He does it always to new members)

mta-screen_2020-05-27_16-22-06.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot , he insulting and provoking me.

mta-screen_2020-05-08_19-06-58.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot , (he's name is race) you can see one of racist.

mta-screen_2020-05-08_18-19-49.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot , he said the 'terrorist' (i don't even want to use this word) to my race.

mta-screen_2020-05-08_17-31-58.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot , pandito again can't stand to me and insulting ofcourse.

mta-screen_2020-05-07_17-48-56.png?width=711&height=426

On this screenshot , he's provoking me.

mta-screen_2020-05-07_17-46-32.png?width=711&height=426

On this too , he's provoking me again without reason.

mta-screen_2020-05-07_17-49-57.png?width=711&height=426

He's still provoking me lmfao (trust me i don't know what is the reason)

mta-screen_2020-05-06_02-12-10.png?width=711&height=426

On this screenshot , he's provoking me with his friend.

mta-screen_2020-05-04_01-55-05.png?width=711&height=426

On this too , he's still provoking&insulting to me.

mta-screen_2020-04-06_01-40-26.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot , i don't know reason again , pandito is insulting to me.

mta-screen_2020-03-21_19-20-30.png?width=712&height=427

On this Filippy still is provoking&insulting to me.

mta-screen_2020-03-18_22-00-59.png?width=712&height=427

On this screenshot too , filippy insulting to me with his friends.

That's enough for now!

I hope those screenshots are enough for punishements for these guys.

Topic by 'PanzeR,Hobbit and Arrog'.

Since when is Ramming and Having fun not allowed on a game. its so annoying we always try to most talk in english even when we come are from the same language we still try to speak english but the turkish players always ignore us when we ask if they could talk in english or they start provoking / insulting i have nothing agaist nobody but this is a useless report.

race

Since when ''learn english kid'' is an insult? okay i still cant see me insulting? and the last few screenshots. they were ages ago and i got punished because of that so those screenshots are useless. So i guess i am not involved this useless report. Good job Panzer for trying at least.

Filipy

First of all, if you mentioning someone please provide information or ss about it, because i can't see any picture which includes me (Or maybe i'am just blind xd). Secondary you provide so useless pictures and you just simply reverse the circumstances for instance: in the first picture you can see that race is flipped and he's second, so i am curious how can you block someone while flipped and second, so it means that he raced and just simply flipped also in this picture you can see that you or your friend blocking him. (If you taking these fake pictures at least do them properly because from it you can see that race got blocked.

About panda: in 2nd and 3rd pictures how can you say that he said this to you? In the 3rd picture we all know that panda always talks like this, but hes saying that he did/thinks, he did not mentioned that he "fucked ur mom" so no idea why you took that ss as well. About "cry" "noobs" "gk" and other simple words, i can say that even you use it and try to imagine how weak you need to be to upload those screens... I believe that you saying those words more than anyone.

Filip: not gonna mention more because he already answered it and said that those pictures were ages ago.

11 minutes ago, KneeLzy said:

First of all, if you mentioning someone please provide information or ss about it, because i can't see any picture which includes me (Or maybe i'am just blind xd). Secondary you provide so useless pictures and you just simply reverse the circumstances for instance: in the first picture you can see that race is flipped and he's second, so i am curious how can you block someone while flipped and second, so it means that he raced and just simply flipped also in this picture you can see that you or your friend blocking him. (If you taking these fake pictures at least do them properly because from it you can see that race got blocked.

About panda: in 2nd and 3rd pictures how can you say that he said this to you? In the 3rd picture we all know that panda always talks like this, but hes saying that he did/thinks, he did not mentioned that he "fucked ur mom" so no idea why you took that ss as well. About "cry" "noobs" "gk" and other simple words, i can say that even you use it and try to imagine how weak you need to be to upload those screens... I believe that you saying those words more than anyone.

Filip: not gonna mention more because he already answered it and said that those pictures were ages ago.

We all know how im talking when im drunk in server .