Mr. Green Gaming

admin app

Laca

Gameserver: mix

Country of origin: Czech Republic

Link to Steam Community profile *: not using

Discord name: ok boomer #2903

Ingame name: Laca

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Im here since 2014 and i got alot of situations behind me :D even good even bad. But! - New personality of myself arrived.

I've been a regular on the server for many years and really enjoy the community. During that time i have met many good players and made great friends. I've also noticed much toxicity and rule breaking when other admins are not online, especially during my usual hours. As a result i've decided to apply (again).

I would like to become an admin because I feel like I would be a positive addition to the mta admin team. I have been an active player for over nearly two years now and I am still hoping to learn as much as I can. Since I’ve joined this community, I have reached out to as many other players as I could and I would consider myself a friendly and positive person who gets along with just about anyone. This game is very important to me and if I were to become an admin I would take it seriously while still having fun and being helpful to whoever I can. :D

ty for reading

Laca

• Berg locked and unlocked this topic
  • Berg locked this topic