Mr. Green Gaming

AV.MoXddeR cursing for no reason

minowux

1.Your ingame name : Minowux

2.The player's name who you are reporting : AV.MoXddeR

3.Which server are you requesting this : Mr.Green MTA Race Server

4.The reason why this player should get banned : 31.05.2020 around 19:10 CET i joined race server and said hi siema polish gang and this guy said "ananı sikerim to you" for absolutely no reason right away and i dont even know him.Ananı sikerim means fuck your mother in Turkish probably even jack knows this or any Turkish admin(someone you can trust more) can translate for you guys.

Here is the photo and chatlog in discord, you can search in discord mta-race-channel and see its not edited or something, btw i couldnt find spoiler to minimize chatlog. 

NGR|Minowux has joined

[20:06]

kdejsme187 has left [Quit]

NET//Mateoryt: kash budzimy sie

NET//Mateoryt: konfidencie

[NKC]Pepsi: cebulka wstawaj

Bringbugün saat 20:07

.p

Mr. GreenBOTbugün saat 20:07

* > There are 31 players ingame: -]alw[-SuperCharles55(), NIGHTF44L(), -]alw[-MoshPit(), TicimitsS$u(), KashSausageWedlinka(), TH3Uzin(), BigsTroller, PassatˍTDI, gromghost(), KnaSKY, LeonˍKennadi, GrievingBuffet79, H@rD$tYleRZ!, Tomeso, JKY, Mabbyn, DeliciousTurban80, Galoakd, ∼>Brenda, Rank, NET//Mateoryt, |CrF|suckarr, LokiScraZy, [NKC]Pepsi, AV.MoXddeR, ImcarryLFS, alon3<∼, V4POR, -]alw[-Weed, |CrF|BATON, NGR|Minowux

[20:07]

ImcarryLFS is now known as #FFFFFF

ImcarryLFS is now known as 11

Map 'Cutting Teeth' started

ImcarryLFS is now known as jp2gmd

AV.MoXddeR: [6ix]Sentinel: ty kurwa smietana push z pizdy

[NKC]Pepsi: LFS'AkaaN: im carry lfs? yes

DashingSky55 has joined

[20:08]

DashingSky55 is now known as MR.Jo

MR.Jo has left [Quit]

NGR|Minowux: hii

MR.Jo has joined

[20:09]

NGR|Minowux: siema polish gang

MR.Jo: hi

AV.MoXddeR: anani sikerim to you

|CrF|BATON finished as 1st

[NKC]Pepsi finished as 2nd

IMG_20200531_201012.jpg

Edited by minowux

this report havent sense why ? because some polish people insulting in other language for fun(not because have problem to you) example between spanish and polish players greet and say ( feo tu mama hijo de puta etc) or in second side ( kurwa pierdole twoja matka etc) same is this situation moxxder wont insult you because he dont like you it was just 4fun nothing aggresive attack ;)

3 minutes ago, Mateoryt said:

this report havent sense why ? because some polish people insulting in other language for fun(not because have problem to you) example between spanish and polish players greet and say ( feo tu mama hijo de puta etc) or in second side ( kurwa pierdole twoja matka etc) same is this situation moxxder wont insult you because he dont like you it was just 4fun nothing aggresive attack ;)

It does, first i dont even know him and he s not my friend, also i dont know about you guys but in Turkey if u swear at family members its a fight reason, also i didnt see anyone in mrgreengaming mta or discord server swearing at eachothers mom?i know kurwa is almost not even counts as an insult in polish but other polish people in server is not talking like him, so its not an excuse.

You dont have to protect your clan member just be honest.

I was there when it happened, but my attention wasn't on that message,I was morr interested what happened between Kash and the Polish Paradise clan.

I think you should ask him "what's your problem with me" or "why did you insult me in turkish".Maybe he would say sorry or something like that.But now it seems like that you felt offended and reported him inmediately.

I also don't know the reason why he dropped an insult,because "polish gang" isn't an insult.

Btw,moxxdee isn't really active on this server,so a mute won't cause much trouble to him.

3 hours ago, V4POR said:

I was there when it happened, but my attention wasn't on that message,I was morr interested what happened between Kash and the Polish Paradise clan.

I think you should ask him "what's your problem with me" or "why did you insult me in turkish".Maybe he would say sorry or something like that.But now it seems like that you felt offended and reported him inmediately.

I also don't know the reason why he dropped an insult,because "polish gang" isn't an insult.

Btw,moxxdee isn't really active on this server,so a mute won't cause much trouble to him.

I trust your objectiveness and i understand you but there is no point of asking "what's your problem with me" to him because i swear i dont even know him and he threw an insult without thinking its probably because he s racist or just an idiot but i dont have a proof for these.

About kash and polish paradise clan i dont know what happened but fights happen in server tbh i cursed at people, people cursed at me i didnt report many of them and they didnt but this is something else as you guys can see from the picture.

And about the polish gang yeah i was being friendly thats the second reason im mad.

Edited by minowux
  • 1 month later...