CTF, DL and MH?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we remove CTF, DL and MH?

• Yes, remove all 3 of them
    • No, keep all 3 of them
    • Remove some, not all (Comment below)

Shall we remove CTF, MH and CTF?

XD

CTF and MH should have set minimum active player for play.

CTF - atleast 6 players

MH - depends from map. Some map should be chosen if there is enough player (bcs too big map for few player has no sense). Atleast 4-10 players depends from map.

DL - idk, no comment

I think CTF is a fun gamemode it shouldnt be delete, instead of deleting admins should delete only shit maps. There are several really nice CTF maps on the server and there are lots of shit maps. I think if you just keep 10-15 nice maps it could be more fun.

MH needs upgrade and also deleting shit maps. It's really fun on bigger maps but on small maps it has got no point. If you don't have time or don't have someone to upgrade it, should be delete, it's outdated. 

Personally I think that DL is bad and it should be delete. 

CTF is okay

MH should be deleted immediately   especially with laggers there is no weapon in game that can kill them  waste of time 5 minutes. Some players are camping at repair pickup they  are "untouchable".

Dl- can be improved  deadline  basically is killing fps if you can reduce size or glowing i don't know  but it must be fixed 

Edited by Sandro

Stay 
CTF : Classic, Fun, Quick, No Bugs

Delete
MH : Buggy, Boring, Takes way too long
DL : Buggy, Boring, Could also take a while with players endlessly circling around each other.

A positive thing about the MrGreen server is the fast exchanging of the different gamemodes. With these two long ass boring gamemodes, that kind of gets ruined.

What I think:

• CTF is fun but should have a minimum amount of players. [Keep]
  • MH used to be my favorite years ago, but it has too many bugs for the moment. [Delete temporary]
  • DL is buggy as well, but I don't hate it. I think it should be deleted TEMPORARY untill a later version allows us to play it smoother. [Delete temporary]

what I ALSO think is IMPORTANT: NEW GAMEMODES

After the poll has ended - and the community has decided -, there should be added some new gamemodes. I know it takes a lot of time and won't be done in a day or so, but already brainstorming or asking the forums for suggestions would be nice.

Imagine something like Trials or Rocket League, or fuck it, even a freemode mode which isn't attached to a vehicle! Maybe the server should try to come out its comfort zone!

Edited by Knul
3 minutes ago, Knul said:

what I ALSO think is IMPORTANT: NEW GAMEMODES

After the poll has ended - and the community has decided -, there should be added some new gamemodes. I know it takes a lot of time and won't be done in a day or so, but already brainstorming or asking the forums for suggestions would be nice.

Imagine something like Trials or Rocket League, or fuck it, even a freemode mode which isn't attached to a vehicle! Maybe the server should try to come out its comfort zone!

Would be nice!
Maybe Infected from Call of Duty mixed with Shooter from MrGreen.
One player starts infected, when he kills someone, the player that got killed gets infected aswell.

Could also use the old fire transfer script, when touching someone it also gets infected.

CTF is really fun with coordinated teams.

DL is fun too, no point in removing it, maybe making the trails longer would help.

MH, at least for me is really, really fun on the right maps. It isn't a waste of time and with 8-9 players it gets awesome. It just needs some improvement, such as adjusting how many hunted players are, say 20-30% and remove their weapons

1 hour ago, Varsketis said:

Like there is any difference on SH people endlessly jumping and missing rockets and taking even much longer.

For me there is.
First of all SH is already limited in time, now you often see people not being able to finish their game because the time ran out. (which is less then most DD/MH/NTS/ maps)
Second to me its more fun to watch then DL where you're just a dummy being pushed forward by a line. 

6 hours ago, Hazy said:

For me there is.
First of all SH is already limited in time, now you often see people not being able to finish their game because the time ran out. (which is less then most DD/MH/NTS/ maps)
Second to me its more fun to watch then DL where you're just a dummy being pushed forward by a line. 

DL and SH share same time limit. None is more than the other. You see DL boring. Many of us see SH boring too when time runs out with 2 players just jumping around. It is exactly the same way you see it when 2 players are circling around in DL. 

So when you said 1 advantage of Mr. Green that we are quick and change gamemode fast. It isn't true when it comes to SH as well since we spend 4 whole mins waiting. Maybe you don't feel it that much because you manage to survive, but many of us die very soon in the game and just the rest of the time waiting on 2 players. 

DD doesn't need to be limited lower than 5 mins because last 2 players just duel and the game would be done

NTS: Most of them are not longer than 5 mins or if they are, by not much. 

MH is long ass 5 mins and its boring when no players are ingame. Thats the point of this topic.

But your reasons are kinda invalid because you only applied it to DL and not SH

25 minutes ago, Cena said:

DL and SH share same time limit. None is more than the other. You see DL boring. Many of us see SH boring too when time runs out with 2 players just jumping around. It is exactly the same way you see it when 2 players are circling around in DL. 

So when you said 1 advantage of Mr. Green that we are quick and change gamemode fast. It isn't true when it comes to SH as well since we spend 4 whole mins waiting. Maybe you don't feel it that much because you manage to survive, but many of us die very soon in the game and just the rest of the time waiting on 2 players. 

DD doesn't need to be limited lower than 5 mins because last 2 players just duel and the game would be done

NTS: Most of them are not longer than 5 mins or if they are, by not much. 

MH is long ass 5 mins and its boring when no players are ingame. Thats the point of this topic.

But your reasons are kinda invalid because you only applied it to DL and not SH

This topic is to share your personal opinions right? 

This is mine, but nice to see you let your personal preferences be a reason to say my opinion is invalid.

DL and SH can’t be compared if you ask me, since sh actually requires skills, DL is mostly luck.

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

This topic is to share your personal opinions right? 

This is mine, but nice to see you let your personal preferences be a reason to say my opinion is invalid.

DL and SH can’t be compared if you ask me, since sh actually requires skills, DL is mostly luck.

Yea, share your personal opinion, I am also sharing my personal opinion.

I respect it is yours. Yes your points are kinda invalid since you are applying your opinion on one game mode that you dislike, but not the other.

They are very much comparable. How could DL require luck? It ain't NTS or DD. Both require skills. If you don't know how to drive and go in front of the other player so he can die. Then simply you lack of skills, not luck.

Liking or disliking a game mode is another case. Which I can see you dislike DL. Which is the point of this topic, but you ain't being fair talking bad about DL while other game modes (In this case SH) share same problem. Which is time wasting. 

9 minutes ago, Cena said:

Liking or disliking a game mode is another case. Which I can see you dislike DL. Which is the point of this topic, but you ain't being fair talking bad about DL while other game modes (In this case SH) share same problem. Which is time wasting. 

In this topic you asked for opinions on CTF, DL and MH, not SH. 

Negative points are still negative if they are effective in multiple gamemodes.

So if you think it is the same in SH that’s fine, doesn’t mean it’s not a problem in DL.