CTF, DL and MH

CTF, DL and MH?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we remove CTF, DL and MH?

• Yes, remove all 3 of them
    • No, keep all 3 of them
    • Remove some, not all (Comment below)

3 hours ago, Cena said:

DL ve SH aynı zaman sınırını paylaşır. Hiçbiri diğerinden daha fazla değildir. DL'in sıkıcı olduğunu görüyorsunuz. Birçoğumuz SH sadece 2 oyuncu ile zaman biterse sıkıcı görüyoruz. 2 oyuncu DL'de dolaşırken gördüğünüz gibi. 

Yani Bay Green'in 1 avantajını söylediğinizde hızlı ve oyun modunu hızlı değiştiriyoruz. Biz 4 bütün dakika bekleyen harcamak beri SH için de doğru değil. Belki de öyle hissetmiyorsunuz çünkü hayatta kalmayı başarıyorsunuz, ama çoğumuz oyunda çok yakında ölüyoruz ve sadece geri kalan zaman 2 oyuncu bekliyor. 

DD'nin 5 dakikadan daha az sınırlanması gerekmez, çünkü son 2 oyuncu sadece düello yapar ve oyun yapılır

NTS: Çoğu 5 dakikadan uzun değil ya da çok fazla değildir. 

MH uzun eşek 5 dakika ve hiçbir oyuncu oyunda değilken sıkıcı olduğunu. Bu konunun konusu bu.

Ancak nedenleriniz biraz geçersiz çünkü SH'ye değil, yalnızca DL'ye uyguladınız

SH would not be one of the most purchased and preferred modes on the server if many people didn't enjoy playing SH. So I don't think SH is a waste of time for most people on the server. Shooter is preferred too much on the server but DL is not preferred too much. This is the biggest difference between them.

3 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

SH would not be one of the most purchased and preferred modes on the server if many people didn't enjoy playing SH. So I don't think SH is a waste of time for most people on the server. Shooter is preferred too much on the server but DL is not preferred too much. This is the biggest difference between them.

Look, both are time wasting, but there is a difference between each. In SH you are more than happy to wait, but in DL you are not happy to wait, but the general point is. You wait in both game modes. I mainly say this because Hazy said:

On 6/1/2020 at 3:22 PM, Hazy said:

A positive thing about the MrGreen server is the fast exchanging of the different gamemodes. With these two long ass boring gamemodes, that kind of gets ruined.

While you still wait in SH the same amount you would wait in DL. 

Which one is preferred or liked more? Its obvious SH and not DL, but I am trying to give a point here that that last sentence of Hazy isn't completely accurate. 

well i think all of those are boring gamemodes and just waste of time bcs we want to play the best modes which are NTS RTF DD AND SH, though id choose DL to stay. Its quite ok gamemode bcs its fast, so less time to wait for the next gamemode which is SH. But I see more people talking about CTF should stay... IDK 

Hello guys. Thank you all for voting and writing down what you think. I have made 2 changes (It will be implemented soon/later today so just wait for it). The changes are:

• I have updated the map rotation. Removed DL and MH from the rotation, so you will only play the following:
    • NTS
    • CTF
    • SH
    • DD
    • RTF
  • DL and MH maps are still available in F6 and the prices of each maps are now 500 GCs (so 250 GCs) after winning. The 50% discount for winners. In case for any weird reason a player wants to buy DL or MH. They can then.

I hope everyone is happy about this! Enjoy the Mix server guys.