⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Possible RACE event: SUGGESTIONS

Race event suggestions  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your ideas (Multiple choices)

• No hydra map
    • some street race, not too chaotic.
    • Variation of maps: Yoshi/Pachanga/Core markers/Never the Same/other iconic map(pers)
    • other (comment below)

Hello fellow Greens

After some thinking, I’ve decided I want to try to host a Race event. I have never done this before, and I thought trying this out wouldn’t hurt. Apart from (maybe) @V4POR I don't have anyone that is helping me organize it, so if you'd like to help, contact me!

Nothing is decided yet. I also want to mention that I don’t know if this is going to happen in the first place. I’ll do my best though!

So, what I wanted to ask the community is what types of maps you want to play. I’m thinking about 10 maps, mostly all different types. A tournament with pure street-racing (CW type) is NOT what I am aiming for. There are more than enough events like that.

I want to make this event authentic, it has to be "Mr. Green-ish". I’m thinking about a few street race maps, a hydra map, bike map(s) , core markers, fun Yoshi/Pachanga map, maybe even a classic coaster map. I know there are a lot of Pachanga/Yoshi haters, but we can't deny the fact some of their maps, not a lot though, are really good. 

There are a lot of maps that radiate that Mr. Green energy. I want to ask suggestions of you all, because I want to make this a fun experience.

What type of maps do y’all want? Any feedback, good or bad, helps!

Knul

Edited by Knul

Here are some suggestions from me:

1.Time set
We must play the event when the player count peaks.So I think we should play it at the weekend (Friday or Saturday,maybe Sunday).The event can be started from 6 PM to 8 PM.

2.No hydra maps
I agree with it,we won't need those kind of maps.Many players don't like them,and it would make lot of them angry.

3.Variety of maps
I agree with it,this is a mrgreen race event,so we should have a colourful selection of maps.
So must have a Yoshi map.I hate Pachanga,but I'm not the main organiser.If his map will be selected,it should be Hesoyam (however it contains fly parts),or the one with speed-up quads.
Core Marker and Never The Same (the original!) maps are important,those maps are unpredictable,so we must include.
Other good mappers are Reiko,pondfiller and Stroth.
However:
a,No luck-based maps
I know that NTS and CM maps are partly luck-based,but you still need some skills to win them.
But there are some maps that are surely lottery-like.
For example:Pachanga Mortal CP,olympic-jump,Dinghy Falls,Noob Cannon.
These maps are also too short,so that's another reason why we shouldn't have them.

b,No drag maps
Including them would be a waste, and the event would be end too early, even by including one map like this.
For example:Cara Delevingne,Nookie,STR8KASH-Big Mac,10 Second Drag,Simple Drag,TicTocIsThePope etc.

c,No boring maps
I think I don't have to explain it.
For example:ShadowXiro!,Yoyo maps,YWA-Blaah,Linerider or Trial maps (2d maps with bikes),Long Way Around,Jakeh_Raceh

d,No bike maps
It's based on my personal opinion,but I just don't want to spam buttons to win.

e,No fustrating or bad maps
This one is the most important.These maps would just ruin event, don't include any of these.
Blacklist:I wanna find my destiny maps,Titten maps..goddamnit,no stuff from Hulpje overall
TryHarder
Around The World by STB
Happybike,BMX Pepa,clan city steps by danny nl
Für Abrahax,I wanna ride my bicycle maps,Tropria Sciborea,Chase the Checkpoint
Antidepressant,Sebas v 10-A great adventure
No Tesla Maps
No Dziny Maps
Ich bin expert
promap
Ywa-Omtwtfbbq
Mr.SDK Gravity Style
Go Straight
ItsComingDown

4.No entry fee
This one is also optional, but I think we can declude it.
What if a player don't have the GC amount to register?And some players may won't like it,so it can reduce the participants.

5.My map suggestions
1.Never The Same (by BinSlayer)
2.Core Marker Map (most likely Alenator Always)
3 and 4:CW map and a normal racing map (like Royal Flush)
5.Yoshi map (for example:Sylvia,however players may would hate it)
6.10 Laps Hotring:
Personal suggestion,it has non-gm,so that would bring a little chaos
7.pondfiller map
8.Reiko map (can be circuit map,so that makes it more colourful)
9.Offroad map (Dra Dragondakar series or 4x4 Dirt Ride,or WRC Russia and WRC maps by Csena)
10.Jump Motherfucker Jump or CircuitISH or Different Roads

Edited by V4POR
4 hours ago, V4POR said:

1.Time set
We must play the event when the player count peaks.So I think we should play it at the weekend (Friday or Saturday,maybe Sunday).The event can be started from 6 PM to 8 PM.

2.No hydra maps
I agree with it,we won't need those kind of maps.Many players don't like them,and it would make lot of them angry.

3.Variety of maps
I agree with it,this is a mrgreen race event,so we should have a colourful selection of maps.
So must have a Yoshi map.I hate Pachanga,but I'm not the main organiser.If his map will be selected,it should be Hesoyam (however it contains fly parts),or the one with speed-up quads.
Core Marker and Never The Same (the original!) maps are important,those maps are unpredictable,so we must include.
However:
a,No luck-based maps
I know that NTS and CM maps are partly luck-based,but you still need some skills to win them.
But there are some maps that are surely lottery-like.
For example:Pachanga Mortal CP,olympic-jump,Dinghy Falls,Noob Cannon.
These maps are also too short,so that's another reason why we shouldn't have them.

b,No drag maps
Including them would be a waste, and the event would be end too early, even by including one map like this.
For example:Cara Delevingne,Nookie,STR8KASH-Big Mac,10 Second Drag,Simple Drag,TicTocIsThePope etc.

c,No boring maps
I think I don't have to explain it.
For example:ShadowXiro!,Yoyo maps,YWA-Blaah,Linerider or Trial maps (2d maps with bikes),Long Way Around,Jakeh_Raceh

d,No bike maps
It's based on my personal opinion,but I just don't want to spam buttons to win.

e,No fustrating or bad maps
This one is the most important.These maps would just ruin event, don't include any of these.
Blacklist:I wanna find my destiny maps,Titten maps..goddamnit,no stuff from Hulpje overall
TryHarder
Around The World by STB
Happybike,BMX Pepa,clan city steps by danny nl
Für Abrahax,I wanna ride my bicycle maps,Tropria Sciborea,Chase the Checkpoint
Antidepressant,Sebas v 10-A great adventure
No Tesla Maps
No Dziny Maps
Ich bin expert
promap
Ywa-Omtwtfbbq
Mr.SDK Gravity Style
Go Straight
ItsComingDown

4.No entry fee
This one is also optional, but I think we can declude it.
What if a player don't have the GC amount to register?And some players may won't like it,so it can reduce the participants.

5.My map suggestions
1.Never The Same (by BinSlayer)
2.Core Marker Map (most likely Alenator Always)
3 and 4:CW map and a normal racing map (like Royal Flush)
5.Yoshi map (for example:Sylvia,however players may would hate it)
6.10 Laps Hotring:
Personal suggestion,it has non-gm,so that would bring a little chaos
7.pondfiller map
8.Reiko map (can be circuit map,so that makes it more colourful)
9.Offroad map (Dra Dragondakar series or 4x4 Dirt Ride,or WRC Russia and WRC maps by Csena)
10.Jump Motherfucker Jump or CircuitISH or Different Roads

The original Never the Same map is 99% luckbased, the remaining 1% is knowledge of holding W button.. Also Core marker maps are 90%+ luckbased, if ur lucky enough to get the speed pickups your skills might play a role for competing. Other than that, coremarker maps were just made for the sake of fun, not for competing, so i wouldnt include these maps if i were the one deciding, especially when its a Race event. NTS is already in Mix events so why bring it to a Race event :nah:

I agree with the rest u said though.

Edited by GoldBerg

Great idea, but imo if it's an event under the mrgreen label then we shouldn't exclude any type of maps ( maybe except destiny) and just play random ones. I mean last race tournament was cool but it might as well have been named FF$ tournament given the fact there was maybe 1 mrgreen map that was played. No discriminating please!

However:
a,No luck-based maps

I think pretty much at this point everyone should stop reading

Edited by oneofmany
3 minutes ago, V4POR said:

I also suggest to ban grom from the event

Maybe.. but i'm not the one saying to exclude luck based maps and in the next point to make sure NTS will be there, like come on lmao

PARTLY luck-based.You can still fail not depending which vehicles you drive.Or you still need skills to use the Fly item correctly.

Luck-based maps are just random,you don't need any skills to do that.Like the Dinghy falls one, you don't even have to press any button,only at the end.So the result of the luck-based maps rely mostly from the physics of the game.

So that's the difference.

I don't get your opinion either.Why can't we exclude maps?There are many which just simply can't fit to an event.We should exclude fustrating maps,because that would offensive for most of the participants.Everyone should have equal chance,and not taking advantage of map knowledge.

My map suggestion contained 8 mrgreen maps and only 2 BBS-related stuff by the way,I think it's not discriminating.

Also,winner should has double vote count-that's also sounds cringe..

Edited by V4POR

Why make it so complicated? Partly luck based, fully luck based, what's next, only <35%  luck based maps? who's gonna count all that.. Why not exclude? Because last race event was like that so I suggested something opposite now.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:52 AM, MegasXLR said:

Vamos no se puede poner promap en la misma categoría que la ciudad alan pasos mapa xd

Vi que promap está en la lista prohibida, pero...

Hell Choose Me no es :D

Preferiría no tener ningún CoreMarkers o NTS en un evento, ya que son casi totalmente suerte, pero eso es sólo yo. Estoy de acuerdo con Dinghy Falls, etc.

im agree.