Mr. Green Gaming

Left4Dead 2 availabe for pre-order, help us buy cheap!

Clavus

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else want one?

I could gift to all 4 (unless it doesn't allow me)

I don't think that's possible. If you buy the Four Pack, one of the four will be for you, and the 3 others will be represented as 'gifts', that you can give away to your friends. Anyway, I transferred some money to my PayPal, so in about 3 days I'll be able to pay you. ;)

I'll probably order an UK retail at play.com anyway, for I dread censorship in a steam determined version(Note: living in Germany). Otherwise, it's a pretty nice idea, no sitting infront of your mail box with your finger up your ass as the game shall finally goddamn arrive. I know what I'm talking about :(

(My post might be confusing, to sum it up: Thumbs up for this, but don't put me on the list, as I said, I'll get an own retail...)

btw., no shipping costs at play.com :V

I'm gonna preorder today or tomorrow so if you want to be in the 4 pack I'll need the money soon.

I paid yesterday. :P

Now we're waiting for BanaanShot, and if he doesn't turn up, someone else can take his place. Axon is also out, so we're looking for 2 other persons that want to buy L4D2 cheap! :o

I'm gonna preorder today or tomorrow so if you want to be in the 4 pack I'll need the money soon.

Now we're waiting for BanaanShot, and if he doesn't turn up, someone else can take his place. Axon is also out, so we're looking for 2 other persons that want to buy L4D2 cheap! :o

Count me in :) Where should the money go to?

Count me in :) Where should the money go to?

Check your PM box (if I have done it right). :P