Mr. Green Gaming

So unfair

Ok, I hate it when skilled people keep redeeming over and over again in the same round and it makes it impossible for unskilled players to redeem. Like me, I get so close to redeeming and then every skilled player just takes the rest of the kills. Can you make redeeming limited, maybe like twice a round?

I hardly ever play ZS but when i do i'm always so close to redeeming and then some guy just kill steals and redeems and I try to kill someone else and then again: kill steal and the only people left are the redeemed guys with their stupid auto-shotty rape.

I know exactly what you mean by this topic but it's not really that anything can be done about it it's just life: "Life is Unfair"

Edited by Google Hoops

Its really easy to get brains now.

and if you do 50 damage on a human. you get the assist so if you "nearly killed him (1 hit left) and he gets stolen. you should get a assist.

But i mean, Brains with damage, WIth assists , with RTD. its really easy and that is good because in old ZS it was nearly impossible to redeem if you died in the middle of the round.

The current systems fine, but I'd say that maybe some kind of redeem queue could be added, so 1 person can redeem like every 30-45 seconds, this way it stops a massive number of people redeeming instantly as a group with shotguns.

With 1 guy redeeming at a time zombies have a chance of killing them and the shotgun is strong enough anyway to take out multiple zombies in 2-3 hits.

Edited by Donlan
Thats a bad idea. you kill someone and you have a 30 % to get a brain?

That would be frustrating as hell when you keep getting nothing. like !rtd and you explode 20 times in a row

You still get kills but not brains, so it counts as your kill but you need brains to redeem and not kills and ok maybe not 30% maybe 40 or 50.

I got the "deal with the devil" achievement earlier this evening and it just came soooo fast on me, I think it's the assist system which gives more brains.

So,here is the debate: assist for zombies?

Yes and no, yes because it's useful when you get "ksed" (but sometimes I have the impression only 1 person got the kill even with someone else hitting the human, maybe he just didn't hit him enough) and no because it provides a lot of brains,AND rtd too!

What do you think?