Mr. Green Gaming

Haxardous and his selfishness

Today I just playing like normal player, like you, like others. After this guy comes out and showing his selfishness.

Im just trying to get "Last second finishing" achievement and i was 9th. When last cp i passed after i waited for last seconds. And one of player rammed to me, i asked to him "why you ramming". he understood because we are from same place. And... this guy marked me as blocker with no reason, he didnt listen. 

I write more for explaining but he didnt reading or caring. After he muted me. What a developer. Look my registration date, i dont wanna deal with kids (or who acting like kids)

Just do empathy. I know all forums and some of friend admins protecting each other with funny proofs, i know this thing please dont try to do on me.

Grand Theft Auto  San Andreas Screenshot 2020.07.14 - 18.15.33.90.png

DONT WRITE TO ME, ITS BAN/UNBAN TOPIC. I KNOW BUT THERE IS NO "REPORT TOPIC".

Edited by CemreKisa
for idiots

Your mute is justified as you were extremely obnoxious after being told not to.

As for the blocker part, i trust @Haxardous's judgement. On the chance that he was wrong, we are talking about a one hour blocker mode.

You claimed you were going for the achievement, i can see how that can go wrong, but even accidental blocking is blocking if you are not actively participating in  a race.

I'm going to lock this topic as there is clearly no real abuse here.