Mr. Green Gaming

Shooter must be better on Mr Green Community

I will talk about different subject,

it's about Shooter gamemode :

Some friends like me are uncomfortable with this issue. (Anti Kmz and Ground Kill problems etc.), ( only need prevent ground kills and anti kmz must be come )

to be honest, most of the people who don't know how to play on Shooter gamemode, they're doing groundkill and kmz all time.

Only for ruin my game and other people's games, and lagger people problems, its really being boring.(maybe someone have got same minds as mine)

Brief, it will offer more comfort. (i think)

Thank you for interest!

Edited by MightySoul

I don't think we should stop someone from playing the way they want. I know I ground kill too, but imo our server is more for fun rather than making tops. If you can't enjoy your time and have fun with friends and only want to make tops. Go to any other try hard server. 

The server is open for everyone and I don't want to control anyone's game play at all. Everyone is free to decide the way they want to play. 

Laggers are an issue, but we can't do much about it. But again its a fun server not try hard. Doesn't really bother me that much. Sometimes it does, but not always :D 

14 minutes ago, Cena said:

I don't think we should stop someone from playing the way they want. I know I ground kill too, but imo our server is more for fun rather than making tops. If you can't enjoy your time and have fun with friends and only want to make tops. Go to any other try hard server. 

The server is open for everyone and I don't want to control anyone's game play at all. Everyone is free to decide the way they want to play. 

Laggers are an issue, but we can't do much about it. But again its a fun server not try hard. Doesn't really bother me that much. Sometimes it does, but not always :D 

It was only suggestion, 

thanks again.

Kmz is a problem, but i dont think groundkilling is a problem, I was actually surprised when i returned to Mr. Green because years ago nobody ever talked about or had a problem with it.
I actually made a kmz detector when i made cargame, so maybe i can use it for shooter. Although i dont know how it will fit since shooter is a no-respawn gamemode.

If you have any ideas, feel free to share.