Mr. Green Gaming

MoshPit Demote Request

V4POR

This is not a ban/mute request,but it fits in this topic.

I'm talking about the worst admin ever in MrGreen history.I wonder how he made it,maybe back then he was a nice guy,but nowadays he is far from that.

The whole admin job is just not fitting to him.When he is online,he is mostly afk,he doesn't do anything,and only punish those he doesn't like.

Remember the Kash case?Mosh was behind  of all,because he let Kash do almost anything he wanted.He was untouchable because Mosh.This case itself deserves a demote for him.

But he went even further.He definitely doesn't behave like an admin towards me.I will show proof.

He even banned wooziee,a classic player,who was always silent in-game.All he did was writing a criticism on the forum about the server,and Mosh got triggered,and banned him because "toxic".

Today's case even strongen my statement.There is a rammer-strategist racer called RandyWayne who provoked me with ramming and mocking me.I started a debate with him,and all he did is muted me for 7 days, because I stand out myself,I didn't even say a harsh word against him,I wasn't racist, didn't threat him, didn't insult his family etc.And he muted me for 7 days,becuase he just doesn't like me.He literally has no judgement skills.
He should be only a regular player,he only joins sometimes and 80% of his playtimes are afk.

I won't accept punishment from a person who abuses his admin power and take exceptions with other players.
I won't complain about maps anymore, just demote him or at least remove my mute, because it was just unfair.This guy should be replaced. I hope this time it won't be an another topic when the given person is defended just because he is an admin.An admin doesn't mean that you are different from the other players,you can still behave badly and make mistakes.

And Mosh,how am I toxic,if I own a team,and every member can state that I'm a nice person.

Mocking a player because his skills,while being an admin:

Screenshot_2020-07-15-23-45-10-400_com.discord.jpg

Abusing admin power:

Screenshot_2020-07-15-23-50-59-247_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-15-23-49-18-243_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-15-23-51-17-980_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-15-23-51-34-899_com.discord.jpg

"Being toxic"

Screenshot_2020-07-15-23-57-20-514_com.discord.jpg

Mocking me again,just because he doesn't like me (just a reminder,he is still an admin) (Negan was the only one who realized it)

IMG_20200716_002157.jpg

IMG_20200716_002223.jpg

Tried to be nice to him,when I said that (in 2018 when I started to play here he was very good and often was 1st),but he didn't even care

Screenshot_2020-07-16-00-37-47-455_com.discord.jpg

Abusing admin power (unfair mute,and isn't 6 months ban too much?) (He did it because he has special hate for me)

Screenshot_2020-07-17-08-02-22-727_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-17-08-02-35-256_com.discord.jpg

Edited by V4POR

You are constantly attacking people, droning on about not liking this person or that person, or a map u hate, or how much u hate the mapmaker. On 7/14  I was in server for about 10 minutes to check on things, u were there crying and attacking sandy. About 12 hours later i came back to check server and u were there attacking someone else.That is why u got  a 7 day mute. As i see this post as nothing more than another toxic attack, i will be changing your mute to a 30 day ban.

• MoshPit locked this topic
  • MoshPit unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

The whole admin job is just not fitting to him.When he is online,he is mostly afk,he doesn't do anything,and only punish those he doesn't like.

MoshPit has been a Map Manager who has contributed to filtering & managing in-game maps, moderating and improving overall gameplay's quality for years, knowing that Mr. Green Gaming's team are not getting paid for their contributions, they do have lives to deal with instead of playing an online game and being available for chat/in-game moderation as these can be reported by the players within the reports forum to be dealt with by the team.

and only punish those he doesn't like.

Staff will deal with anyone who goes against the server terms & policy, as this includes those who are frequently spreading negative feelings around the community and try to criticize everything that goes against their needs and keep doing it until a staff imposes an undesirable penalty.

Remember the Kash case?Mosh was behind  of all,because he let Kash do almost anything he wanted.He was untouchable because Mosh.This case itself deserves a demote for him

Player "Kash" has been permanently banned from all Mr. Green Gaming's services recently.

He even banned wooziee,a classic player,who was always silent in-game.All he did was writing a criticism on the forum about the server,and Mosh got triggered,and banned him because "toxic".

Player "wooziee" is already unbanned.

Today's case even strongen my statement.There is a rammer-strategist racer called RandyWayne who provoked me with ramming and mocking me.I started a debate with him,and all he did is muted me for 7 days, because I stand out myself,I didn't even say a harsh word against him,I wasn't racist, didn't threat him, didn't insult his family etc.And he muted me for 7 days,becuase he just doesn't like me.He literally has no judgement skills.

The community has the possibility to submit a footage of any player breaking the server rules to be dealt with, instead of continuously nagging and spreading a negative feel to the online players over the chat.

I won't accept punishment from a person who abuses his admin power and take exceptions with other players. I won't complain about maps anymore, just demote him or at least remove my mute, because it was just unfair.This guy should be replaced. I hope this time it won't be an another topic when the given person is defended just because he is an admin.An admin doesn't mean that you are different from the other players,you can still behave badly and make mistakes.

You're claiming that MoshPit is "abusing his admin powers". I see MoshPit doing the right thing by punishing thumping voices around the community who are spreading fascinates & negative feelings.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:52 PM, V4POR said:

I dunno about any of the other drama but i for sure seem to remember a time when woozie would just sit in the shout box relentlessly saying the server was shit

23 hours ago, Haxardous said:

The community has the possibility to submit a footage of any player breaking the server rules to be dealt with, instead of continuously nagging and spreading a negative feel to the online players over the chat.

So should I record all the time I'm playing?

I mean, most of the time I don't feel like I need capture something, and I think the other players think the same,too.We are just playing here spontaneous, just for have some fun. 

Insults are easy to capture, but ramming/blocking is not, because very little percentage of players are recording their gameplay.

The only infamous case of recording/capturing was Kash,only  because he took advantage of recording all his gameplay,so he could easily made reports.

In my case, I'm not a fan of making reports, I only do when it's necessary and when I'm really pissed off, but I haven't made many, I prefer to deal ingame.

I know that's the "golden" road to earn something if you have problems with other players, but most of the time I prefer dealing it In-Game. If someone rams me for purpose,my primary option is give him back.

Edited by V4POR