⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Random nostalgia

Hey guys, don't really know what I am doing at 5am on this forum page. I was just sifting through old youtube videos of Mr.Green servers, really miss the old days. Saw Cena's post about having a classic ZS server up this summer, although it seems summer is over soon. I was very young when I started playing back in the day, just recently came back to GMod for fun, joined the newer servers and found them bloated and boring. Is there any future for ZS in 2020? Classic ZS I mean. Sorry if I am disturbing the forums or anything asking this question, I would fully support a server like that if it were to open. I miss the good old days :(

-Jon

Thank you for the quick response Cena! I've been getting ready for my online classes this semester, stuff is stressful, all the boomer teachers are very unorganized 😮

I very much look forward to a revival of old school zombies, I know a few extra people that would want to play too. Thanks to you and everyone else's hard work! Many of my memories in ZS are from a very young age, I am only 21 right now, so I know I'm a youngin compared to a lot of the veterans, but starting a classic server has got me so pumped!

2 hours ago, terminator154 said:

Thank you for the quick response Cena! I've been getting ready for my online classes this semester, stuff is stressful, all the boomer teachers are very unorganized 😮

I very much look forward to a revival of old school zombies, I know a few extra people that would want to play too. Thanks to you and everyone else's hard work! Many of my memories in ZS are from a very young age, I am only 21 right now, so I know I'm a youngin compared to a lot of the veterans, but starting a classic server has got me so pumped!

Yea I live in this forums 😂 Online classes 🤦‍♂️ Luckily for me I will start 17th of Oct :D 

Visit our discord, we are more active there. I only post official announcements in Forums. Otherwise, the forums is very inactive sadly.

We have few ZS players on our discord waiting for the revival of the server as well. 21 is still young ;) Stay around I am positive we will announce the server being up and running soon. 

I will announce in discord, forums and steam group, so keep visiting any of them regularly. 

29 minutes ago, Chikennugget1 said:

I will show you something in September too, because ZS will be back thanks to Lejorah and Lucker, but this isn't the only thing. There is another surprise in the works.

I'm on vacation at the moment, but I will tell about that a bit more later on ;)

Damn I was trying to avoid the surprise!! Now they know we have more incoming beside what we announced haha :D 

• 3 weeks later...