Mr. Green Gaming

Unban app

BoyKa

1. I make this unban appeal because its unfair , likemike & Witcher  always act like a kid , and provoking me and MoroccanJob will confirm .

2 .First of all i didnt insult with no reason him , berg always defend his KoMs even he come and ramm and i dont approve those actings .

3. Dubby start to involve bec i start to talk about like mike and insult him in chat , and ban me 180 days for only insult  .

I want to apologeize Dubby for all shit things i said about him !

4. all people knows like mike got support of voting system  and he become racist with because i"ve been involve in his app , after he make abusing of his power many times banning venom (Russian) , and Job with no proofs for using vpn .

5. i didnt do anything wrong i only say the true version of this server .

6.  Im srry for all those troubles maby a 1 month or 2 weeks could best option for me and others  , i make troubles so i need a punishment but not so longer like 180 days .

7. I hope someone should be consider this unban app to do something right and i wont make troubles anymore .

8 . Peace and respect,

BoyKa 

Edited by BoyKa

Since I'm mentioned, I'm allowed to reply.

1. I banned venom because he clearly advertised. (and I unbanned him since his friends begged for it)

2.I banned job on all his VPNs only after consulting other admins.

3.I did not provoke you, you randomly started talking shit about me both ingame and in discord chat. After recieving a ban, you went all crazy on discord.

4. I'm still waiting on some proof about corruption.

5. I don't know how could I rig a vote, I didn't even know it's happening and I never saw the results before I was accepted.

From me, this is a 100% no. 

Edited by LikeyMikey
2 hours ago, LikeyMikey said:

Since I'm mentioned, I'm allowed to reply.

1. I banned venom because he clearly advertised. (and I unbanned him since his friends begged for it)

2.I banned job on all his VPNs only after consulting other admins.

3.I did not provoke you, you randomly started talking shit about me both ingame and in discord chat. After recieving a ban, you went all crazy on discord.

4. I'm still waiting on some proof about corruption.

5. I don't know how could I rig a vote, I didn't even know it's happening and I never saw the results before I was accepted.

From me, this is a 100% no. 

if i say someone told me an admin but i dont give name but its true .

Now im waiting for MoroccanJob to reply everyone saw what u are capable off but im not afraid of you LikeMike , because or nothing talking with a simple guy you are guilty for many things u did before berg take out ur power , and i saw u complaining all the time but you dont see what kind of troubles did u make . 

somone should reply to see the full justice here , u did many actions without asking no one stop lieing  like that .. its a shame for your group . 

Edited by BoyKa

You have violated one of our most important rules millions of times: No insulting/provoking. I can provide soooo many screenshots of you insulting like crazy the last months. Your punishment is well deserved, you should have been banned a long time ago already tbh. You have nothing to do here if your only goal is to insult people and grief the gameplay of others, like you do to the ones you claim are "corrupt", like me - only playing and participating in races to ram me and after u (unlikely) succeed a ram you just go and spectate cause you fullfilled your only intention to ruin others experience. 

There have been no abuse from anyone in this situation, neither have i abused anything, you just as usual make up things to fit your narrative. If you keep claiming we are so corrupted you might aswell stay muted/banned for the rest of your life, if you dont actually show any proof of it, ive already had enough with loose assumptions from you through the years. All you are providing are false theories and false narratives about how people "treat you".

You have came to me several times telling me in PM that you matured up and realized your mistakes you have done through the years, yet you STILL keep making up your own perceptions of truth and acting accordingly.  I see literally 0 signs of that you have changed as person or your attitude.

And last but not least, you dont know anything about the situation with Mike retiring, yet you claim "you dont do anything wrong, just telling the truth about the server". There are no facts, proofs or context including in your whole post, so i would stay low profile if i were you. 

This unban appeal is declined, no doubt, and you will keep getting punished as long as you behave like you are doing. And a tip: if you want to report someone for real and want justice, screenshot/record whats happening, either if its in the gameplay or in the chat, you can even go in Discord in the mix/race live chat and find all logged conversations that took place in the chat ingame. I will be the first one to clean up if someone treats you bad or if someone break the rules, but after all those years i have never seen you provide anything that requires admin actions, NEVER. So please stop making these useless topics or bring up some content that would confirm what you are saying in the future.

• Berg locked this topic