Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.Green 14th Anniversary discounts

Cena

For this anniversary. We will have GCs and VIP discounts As well as Double GCs reward ingame. I will write them below the new rates which will be available for everyone between 14th of Sep till 20th of Sep. 

For GCs donation. Every €1 = 1500 GCs

For VIP donation. Every €1 = 6 days and 500 GCs

There will be minimum €3 donation and maximum of €20. If you decide to donate more than €20. Any additional money over the €20 will be set back to the original rates.

If you are incapable of donating. On 16th of Sep. There will be Double GCs reward ingame. Be sure to be there if you are lacking GCs.

If you have any simple and fun idea which I can do ingame on 16th of Sep. Then let me know. 

1 minute ago, Ywa said:

I'm glad to see the community going for it's 14th anniversary.

Technically Mr. Green started in september 2015, but we only started counting when we made the Dutch Mr. Green forums which was on september 16th 2016. So it's 14, sorta 15 year anniversary. 😉

2015 and 2016? I see your typos ;) 

On 9/9/2020 at 6:22 PM, Cena said:

If you have any simple and fun idea which I can do ingame on 16th of Sep. Then let me know. 

Hm firstly i wanted to suggest to give everyone Vip for 1 day, but since you said about Double Gc's its ok,

I can suggest to add MH and DL gamemodes in the map Cycle for that day, like to remember old times idk. 
I dont know how hard that is to realize, how many lines of code you need to change, if its too hard you can leave that
Yes maybe some people dont like those gamemodes, but for somebody it will be a nostalgia, besides its only for one day.

Also i thought about blocking the map store for that day to avoid overdose of shooter and nts(and play like an old server cuz its anniversary, without any map buying), but i dunno how will people react to that, and well, this idea is up to you.

If i will think about any other ideas i will update this reply or make a new one, but more likely i will update it.

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Hm firstly i wanted to suggest to give everyone Vip for 1 day, but since you said about Double Gc's its ok,

I can suggest to add MH and DL gamemodes in the map Cycle for that day, like to remember old times idk. 
I dont know how hard that is to realize, how many lines of code you need to change, if its too hard you can leave that
Yes maybe some people dont like those gamemodes, but for somebody it will be a nostalgia, besides its only for one day.

Also i thought about blocking the map store for that day to avoid overdose of shooter and nts(and play like an old server cuz its anniversary, without any map buying), but i dunno how will people react to that, and well, this idea is up to you.

If i will think about any other ideas i will update this reply or make a new one, but more likely i will update it.

I don't agree about DL and MH. Most players don't like MH and DL. Thats why MH and DL deleted :p