Mr. Green Gaming

Map Manager Application

DesTrRO

Server: MR Green - Race

Country of origin: Poland

Link to Steam Community profile *: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029863219/

Discord name **: HarD$tYleRZ#5358

In-game name: H@rD$tYleRZ!

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I would like to become a map manager because they are simply missing on this server and recently a lot of maps no have been tested for a week or 2 weeks for testing before map manager comes in and I play almost every day so I could take care

I like how I'm stated as a "bad guy", because I disagree with the application.

As if someone writes an application,everyone has right to disagree. It's not required to note only "Good luck". I live with this right currently. I mean that's how applications work, isn't it? 

I don't have problem with the player himself,but rather his opinions about maps. Finally there is a chance to have a good map manager,and the only one possibility is him. It's not really hard to make it. And I have no chance.

He is too lighthearted for judging maps.If he may delete outdated Pachanga and Face maps that nobody wants to play (and Destiny,Tryharder and maps like that), I may change my opinion.

But as he told me,he doesn't have problem with them, which I can't understand why.

By the way,he will make it anyways,so it's useless to wish him good luck.

Hopefully he will be a good one,and I may change my current opinion.

• 4 months later...
  • Cena locked this topic