⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Story of your avatar

EmRA

• 5 years later...

N0SXmcMxTLCqCqlGa_Lb6g.png

4 years ago i was listening music on on youtube when this videos came out and i liked the guy, in those days i used to think the drawing dude looked like me but skinny, i used to comb like him, use big headsets and big sunglasses.

With the time now i look like this fag but with less hair and browny blonde...

naco-sudadera-diablito.jpg

And less beard ofc because i cant grow it properly cuz i have gay genes

My avatar comes from Naruto (Anime) 

Which its Sasuke Uchiha's eyes after he killed his brother in fight with him (Itachi Uchiha), So he knew the truth of him and he wanted for a revenage to destory the Hidden Leaf village.. He failed because naruto aleardy got him and finally made him understand.

Gosh idk how much i love naruto haha

Guest AleksCore

My avatar was created by myself. There you can see: Fry from Furuama (I love this cartoon, I love this character); Fry got Asking Alexandria T-Shirt, that's a music band I used to like and listen a lot before; background is a photo from Enter Shikari concert, I really love this band and I love their triangle green logo made from LEDs.

This avatar describes me and my tastes very well. I am also a bit silly like Fry ;)

P.S. I was on Asking Alexandria concert x1 time and on Enter Shikari x3 times B)

Edited by AleksCore
  • 3 years later...