Search for "Evil Squirrel".

Find this.

Put it in Paint.NET.

Make background transparant.

Done.

The transparant background part didn't really work? :V

(Current) forum ava:

photo-10.png

Moving Shadow Records logo. Moving Shadow is a drum & bass/jungle label that was very active in the 90's, untill they decided to quit while they were still doing well, after 15 years. Now it's not an active label anymore (because they quit), but they also provided soundtracks for games, such as Midnight Club, GTA III, GTA LCS and Rollcage Stage Two (a PS1 racing game). I really love this label and the artists that were connected to it because their music is so great for me.

(Current) Steam/Xfire ava:

vfvtf2steamav.png

First I had the sandvich as ava, with a gray background, from the achievement. But I wanted something that was more unique, like Axon's avatar, so I painted the background blue (it's the blue from the Xfire Shadow skin, so if you see it in Xfire, it's like it's transparent), and added a 'V' from VforV in the TF2 font. :V

I also have this version I use on Xfire, but there it's my full nick on it, and also a puppy smugdog. :V

vfvtf2xfav.png

And I also have this 'heavy eats sandvich' version, as a spray, but wasn't really happy about it.

smugdogsandvich.jpg

• 11 months later...