Mr. Green Gaming

Story of your avatar

EmRA

As in, how did you end up with that avatar of yours, did you make it yourself or steal it from someone else?

Why? What was the inspiration on that?

My current one (The Rapper Sniper), is something I came up with last weekend when I found baseball cap (originally skin) hexed for garry's mod, and this guy just popped in my head: combining this and jarate headband.

First I just used it in few poses (made at dad's house, will upload them here too next time I go there), but then decided to make it my steam pic & avatar on l4g and facepunch after I saw this Youtube Poop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9q7gK1oob4

Its a long story, so you better sit down kids...

This is how my name & avatar was created:

How Suklaakuolema borned:

It was spring 2006 or '07 and we were in LAN partys. Me and my friends started playing CS 1.6 against bots and our names had the word; "Suklaa" on the beginning, and the bots had TISSIT(tits). There was:

-SuklaaSonni(chocolateBull)

-SuklaaKastike(ChocolateSauce

-Suklaatissi(chocolateBoob)

-SuklaaKuolema(dats me)

-And many, many others.

So first my name was just SuklaaKuolema, how Nobana borned, is told under this.

How Nobana borned:

It was summer 2008, me and my friends were at these LAN-partys.

Me and my friend went to some random surf server and met few american teens, we had a great time.

Then as the time passed, we started to talk about politics and american presidents. The american guys asked that do we like Bush, we answered; "FUCK YEAH!". They asked that "What 'bout Obama?" and we didnt quite hear and asked that who's Nobama, and they americans started yealling "WHAT THE FU*K GUYS? Dont you know who Obama is!?"

We started pretending that we had no idea that who is this mysterious "Mr. Obama". We started saing: No obama, no Obama! And then it turned to Nobama, and the americans went WIIILD! Then my memory stops for that evening(I think I know why but thats not related...).

Then I started to play with the name Nobama - Suklaakuolema, but people thought that it was ment to be racist and thought that I didnt like Obama. So I switched it to Nobana.

Then I thought that, "Hey, I need to get myself a REALLU FUCKING ÜBER avatar. So I with the little help of Paint and MS Word, my avatar based in Axe Chocolateman, was created.

E: Why did everyone else write so short story?

Edited by Nobana

E: Why did everyone else write so short story?

Because not everyone has their name in their avatar XD

My name is from IW (no shit) :)

SO i guess I didnt come up with it, Clavus did ;P

My othar name (En papegøye AKA. A Parrot) is from <2004 sometime, when i was a kid, I just thought it would be fun, if some animal pwnd some dude, So i named myself En Papegøye (a parrot) and owned people, and people have lol'd at it ever since :')

I'm very patriotic.

I love my country.

And yes, it's the Norwegian flag.. :)

All scandinacians love their contries, with the exception of Finland, cause they're not in scandinavia. haha. Once I also had the Danish flag in my avatar. :)

I just love cherry coke, thats why I have this avatar.

Random PS poop I originally did as a spray (stolen from Karl's desktop wallpaper pack), then turned into my avatar because of Cow :3

EDIT:

Wait. My old one was PS poop

This one was originally meant as a spray, then changed it for the newer admins, then made as avatar because Cow demanded it (I see a theme running here)

Edited by ERROR 401

[quote name='Danni' date='02 November 2009 - 17:55' timestamp='1257184536' post='20766'

All scandinacians love their contries, with the exception of Finland, cause they're not in scandinavia. haha.

Why did you even mention it then? :(

Also Nobana, mine wasn't short! And you just explained your name, the topic is about avatars. :o

Axon, you reminded me of this:

wtf is wrong with this forum.

Edited by EmRA

[quote name=Danni' date='02 November 2009 - 17:55' timestamp='1257184536' post='20766'

All scandinacians love their contries' date=' with the exception of Finland, cause they're not in scandinavia. haha.

Why did you even mention it then? :(

Also Nobana, mine wasn't short! And you just explained your name, the topic is about avatars. :o

Axon, you reminded me of this:

wtf is wrong with this forum.

--------------------------

You quote is fucked, I didn't say that - AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM, I CANT EVEN QUOTE CORRECTLY, TAGS DOESNT WORK!

Edited by Danni