Mr. Green Gaming

Story of your avatar

EmRA

• 1 year later...

Here we go, all my 30 different avatars (in 2 different colours):

1: Adult Sabrina and Child Sabrina as seen in my favourite Pokémon episode "Haunter Versus Kadabra".

2: Luna Lovegood, my favourite character in Harry Potter and, if she were real, in the whole world.

3: Stephanie,from the Psychic club in Pokémon: Trading Card Game - a game I play daily on the GBC. She has the coolest deck from all the opponents.

4: Luna Lovegood again, looking seductive on a calendar representing July.

5: Pansy Parkinson - played by Genevieve Gaunt, an actress I like and she (GG) has the same birthday as me.

6: Clara, a girl in the animated series of Heidi. I don't know her that well, I just turned on the TV on once and Heidi almost fell out the window and Clara said in a Flemish way something about Heidi shouldn't lean over too much and I instantly loved Clara.

7: Ofelia, from Pan's Labyrinth. She is cooler, and younger than me.

8: Daisy, always been my favourite girl in the Mario series.

9: Amélie, in her child-version. Her character is so awesome.

10: Alice from Alice: Madness Returns - the most awesome game in years, and one that would look the same if I would be asked to make a videogame.

11: Ashley from WarioWare. I actually never played WarioWare, but I've played so much Wario Land III, this counts. And Ashley is awesome of course.

12: Vivian, supercool character from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. My personal favourite game ever, next to San Andreas.

13: Duplica from the Pokémon episode with Ditto. Not only is she extremely awesome by herself, but she is also voiced by Niki Romijn in the Dutch version, you know, just to walk right over the limit of awesam.

14: Mona Pizza, also from WarioWare - she has been the image of some of my MTA maps.

15: Dotty from Rescue Rangers. I've been finding her cool since I was a child, and in Soviet Russia there is even a whole religion that honours her.

16: Paula from Mother 2 (EarthBound). Since she is made out of a few pixels, I thought it would be nicer for most of you to use a very cool deviantart picture of her.

17: Ms. Mowz from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Everything is awesome about her.

18: The Toad Waitress - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. A pretty minor character who doesn't even have a name, emphasising pretty.

19: This girl is from a very bad Balls of Fury-game, which I've never played. In fact I don't even know this girl. Which is mysterious. Which is awesome.

20: Mimi, after Dimentio the most awesome villain in Super Paper Mario, but Dimentio is male and I don't want males in my avatars.

21: Kendra Young. I don't know about her, but she is a minor character in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, which is at the roots of TVTropes.

22: Gracie Ancelotti, an awesome girl from GTA IV. You bunch of clones love to hate her, I don't.

23: Mikuru Asahina, this girl deserves way better too!

24: Magica De Spell. I am a huge Donald Duck fan, and she makes it interesting always.

25: Chun Li, I loved this avatar ever since my first days on the internet at BOTVGH.

26: Ursula, my dream-cartoon-girl outta newer George Of The Jungle cartoon. Although she has the worst name one could have, she is fantastic.

27: Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy. Even if she would be from a pure crap game, she would still be awesome.

28: A girl I don't know portraying Cleopatra pretty well.

29: Princess Mindy, from the Spongebob movie. Voiced by Birgit Schuurman in Dutch!

30: Lum Invader. Come on, she walks the street just like that!

I already have a collection of dreamgirls lying around but so far I've been too lazy to make another dropoff.