⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

unban req . 100

pnz

1. Your in-game name: PanzeR
  2.  Date of your ban: two weeks ago (3 days remain, i dont wanna wait. It was for shit already)
  3.  What game/server are you banned from: Mix and Race
  4.  Who banned you (only if you know who): Mekuar
  5.  Reason why you got banned (only if you know why):  Hobbit and hemix were insulting me while i'm muted. They were mad because they were dying in shooter by me. I tried to stop them with changing nicks because i was muted already but they didnt stop after i did it. I got warning from an admin when i did it. And i changed my nickname back. Probably after this day Mekuar came and banned me. 
  6.  Reason why we should unban you: I just want play my game in this server. I'm already muted.
  7.  If banned on MTA, post your MTA serial, (3ABD61E67AE19060A8F42C0A22019FB3)
Edited by Mekuar
22 hours ago, -PanzeR- said:
  1. Your in-game name: PanzeR
  2.  Date of your ban: two weeks ago (3 days remain, i dont wanna wait. It was for shit already)
  3.  What game/server are you banned from: Mix and Race
  4.  Who banned you (only if you know who): Mekuar
  5.  Reason why you got banned (only if you know why):  Hobbit and hemix were insulting me while i'm muted. They were mad because they were dying in shooter by me. I tried to stop them with changing nicks because i was muted already but they didnt stop after i did it. I got warning from an admin when i did it. And i changed my nickname back. Probably after this day Mekuar came and banned me. 
  6.  Reason why we should unban you: I just want play my game in this server. I'm already muted.
  7.  If banned on MTA, post your MTA serial, (3ABD61E67AE19060A8F42C0A22019FB3)

Sorry but you should wait for the next year. Happy new year!

Locked.