Mr. Green Gaming

Poll about map system change on mix server

Should admins change the map system on mix server?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should admins change map system on mix server?

• Play again only once.
    • Play ALL the maps twice.
    • Don't change it.

HEY,

I made this poll because I think we need a change on mix server. I think it's got boring to play a map 3 times in a row, even if it's a long NTS or long big jump SH rounds.
I have 2 suggestions how it could be better. You can choose between 3 options.

1. Play again only once. 
We could vote for play again the map like now, but only once.

2. Play ALL the maps twice.
We couldnt vote for the maps, server would play EVERY map twice, and that's it. 

3. Don't change it.
It's good as it is now, dont change it. 

Please tell me your opinion about this. Thank you for your attention. 

I've already written the functionality behind option 1.

I've added an option on the race resource to change the amount of replays maps can have. This way mix can have 1 replay and race can keep the 2 replays if desired.

Added a "Amount of replays" setting to the race resource by Nick026 · Pull Request #707 · MrGreenGaming/MTA-Resources (github.com)

Oki I will change it in mix server in few mins. If I don't sleep. Otherwise, once I wake up. It will be 2 rounds per map. Map prices will be reduced as well. Will announce the new prices once its changed. 

For race server, I won't change a thing, since most voters are mix players. If Race players want some changes, someone volunteer and make a topic for race like this one and add a poll. I will make sure to publish that topic then. 

I'd like to respond. Especially with the RTF and NTS maps you'd like to get used to maps you don't know that well. Playing these maps only twice instead of three times makes it a lot more annoying to beat toptimes..I'd like to respond. Especially with the RTF and NTS maps you'd like to get used to maps you don't know that well. Playing these maps only twice instead of three times makes it a lot more annoying to beat toptimes.. SH, DD and CTF twice is fine.. But NTS and RTF are just annoying like that.

Edited by Flipswix
5 hours ago, Flipswix said:

I'd like to respond. Especially with the RTF and NTS maps you'd like to get used to maps you don't know that well. Playing these maps only twice instead of three times makes it a lot more annoying to beat toptimes..I'd like to respond. Especially with the RTF and NTS maps you'd like to get used to maps you don't know that well. Playing these maps only twice instead of three times makes it a lot more annoying to beat toptimes.. SH, DD and CTF twice is fine.. But NTS and RTF are just annoying like that.

Pretend it is 3 rounds and players voted next map instead of play again by the 2nd round. I am not going to change the amount of rounds till the poll above shows differently.