Mateoryt

Game : Multi Theft Auto MTA

Server: Mrgreen Race server

Country of origin: Poland

Discord name **: Mateoryt#4769

In-game name: Mateoryt 

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hello everybody

My name is Mateusz i have 25 years old and live in Poland near big city called Wroclaw. I started played on Mrgreen when was young and had 11 years old in 2007/2008 but then it wasnt my constant server and played in this time too on zombie mode or mini misions. When back to MTA in 2012 after 1 year break I checked how change this server with this time and there meet jack123 who gave me reason that stay on this server,then meet more people with old polish community and good remember this time. On mrgreen had breaks from this server but always back because people which played here are very nice and they arent toxic as on other servers. In 2016 back on this server and assume my first 4fun clan Polish dziki then it was for me something new because I musted find people which would create this clan  and not failed on my people but this clan survived to end of 2017 then i had next break.On this server back in 2019 , it was my last break and again created next 4fun clan called Polish Paradise which take to this day and is big polish community on Mrgreen. In may 2020 applicated on admin and from founders I got moderator rights 

How evaluate my work as moderator:  I trying be fair in relation with players and always firstly warned them if they was toxic or blocked other people or maked something which is not allowed. As moderator know rules mrgreen server always can talk with players which had problem with other players or they are new and dont understand everythink which option are available here. with other moderators admins and developers always want have good contact and work together that server was free from toxic people and playing on server was nice ,relaxing and fun. I uploaded more intersting new maps on server  mainly old from other servers which somebody forgot uploads here and 99% maps was accepted from map managers 

I think have aspirations that be admin because  I am every day on server ( excluding tournamets which i played ) have good contact with constant players and ofc moderators admins developers. I am nice person which like solve conflicts, didnt make new. I will happy if you choose me as admin because will first polish admin on race server. Now on mrgreen play more players from poland and thats why this server need Polish admin which can react on break rules.  i think that ended write my app and see ya in game ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Cena locked this topic