Mr. Green Gaming

Who will still be playing the original?

VforV

Since L4D2 just got released, it feels like everyone has moved to L4D2, which might be true if you compare the amount of people who play L4D1 (about 5000-6000) and L4D2 (about 35000).

I feel like I haven't played L4D1 enough yet, mostly due to the fact that it's very hard to find a good server with good people on it that don't kill each other or votekick you for no good reason. And because the game gets really monotone once you've completed all campaigns.

In L4D2 it's still annoying to find a good server, with good people on it (friends games are mostly full), so I hope L4D2 won't end like L4D1.

What about you guys, still planning to play some L4D1 now and then?

After I upgraded to windows 7 I installed all steam games, except L4D. Why? Because the german version from L4D is heavily censored. I payed 44 € for nothing. The USK (German Age Rating) made the same shit with Left 4 Dead 2. I watched the german tv spot from l4d2 and i loled. Just ridiculous.

Edited by car-pile-up

After I upgraded to windows 7 I installed all steam games, except L4D. Why? Because the german version from L4D is just crap. I payed 44 € for nothing. The USK (German Age Rating) made the same shit with Left 4 Dead 2. I watched the german tv spot from l4d2 and i loled. Just ridiculous.

thats why i dont buy games here in germany :P

There's always one absolute answer if you complain about the L4D community: play with friends. Your enjoyment will increase a tenfold.

Yes, but the problem is that everyone is playing L4D2 now, or haven't got time to play L4D1 when I have time (and the other way), or don't have L4D1, or don't want to play with me. :3

After I upgraded to windows 7 I installed all steam games, except L4D. Why? Because the german version from L4D is heavily censored. I payed 44 € for nothing. The USK (German Age Rating) made the same shit with Left 4 Dead 2. I watched the german tv spot from l4d2 and i loled. Just ridiculous.

Fix it :V

I saw a way to do it on FP. It worked with the Australian version, so I bet there is a German version out there too.

I've also been playing with those "German" weapons. Pretty sucky :V

Fix it :V

I saw a way to do it on FP. It worked with the Australian version, so I bet there is a German version out there too.

I've also been playing with those "German" weapons. Pretty sucky :V

I found a way to make the l4d2 demo german version uncut :P But i dont know if it works on the full version. Maybe i will purchase it from austria.

Edited by car-pile-up

After I upgraded to windows 7 I installed all steam games, except L4D. Why? Because the german version from L4D is just crap. I payed 44 € for nothing. The USK (German Age Rating) made the same shit with Left 4 Dead 2. I watched the german tv spot from l4d2 and i loled. Just ridiculous.

thats why i dont buy games here in germany :P

Germany is pretty suckish when it comes to that, I ones heard that they removed blood from a game :o

I playd the demo from L4D2 and I was bored quite fast, maybe it's just because of the demo but I hope the real game is a bit better, if not it's probably just not my type of game :P

[quote name='stalker-dude(nl)' date='19 November 2009 - 18:37' timestamp='1258652264'

I playd the demo from L4D2 and I was bored quite fast, maybe it's just because of the demo but I hope the real game is a bit better, if not it's probably just not my type of game :P

Then I don't think it's a game for you because the full game is more of that, unless you like the other game modes (versus etc.) :P

Not sayin the CSS weapons arent bad.

Just saying that the censored version uses CSS weapons

(I thought)

Not saying you said that either. :P I mean why do they censor it with CSS weapons, while they're still weapons. What is the difference between a L4D and CSS weapon (I thought the M4 was from CSS), like someone (crazy) who plays L4D2 censored won't feel the urge to kill/be influenced in a bad way because he has a CSS weapon, in stead of a L4D weapon?

Anyway, let's get back ontopic. :V

Just played another versus round again, with Passie538 (used to be active on Dutch Mr. Green forum). It was pretty funny. :V She doesn't own L4D2 (yet?), so that's also a good reason to play L4D1. :P

• 1 month later...