⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

What's the best zombie survival game?

Not a lot of wave/timer based Z survival games out there, these are the best I can think of:

Killing Floor series is pretty satisfying. It has waves of mutated monsters and a boss at the end. It also has slow motion kill effects, it's pretty cool. Can be played single-player or multi-player. Probably the closest to gmod zs there is.

No More Room in Hell is a source mod survival game where you're thrown into a Z infested city and have to weave through streets, alleys and buildings to find a way out. Single-player or multi-player

World War Z is a game based in the universe of the world war z movie. It has a storyline with super hordes of undead. It also has a multiplayer matchmaking system with various game modes, one of them being Horde mode, endless waves of undead. (currently on sale 80% off)

State of Decay is more survival rpg. You can find and recruit other survivors and use empty houses as bases. You have to scavenge for resources and keep your survivors happy as well, but the leveling and crafting system is quite satisfying.

Edited by riversbox
18 hours ago, SOUR said:

Like said above not many good zombie survival games out there, the only survival game ive been stuck with was Just survive but it died out and now i play rust which is alot of fun, i was hyped for Dead matter but it flopped sadly!

Don't tell me that I was so hyped for Dead Matter, but was waiting until I got a better pc. Now I have to look up what happened and be sad about it lmao.

Edited by riversbox
On 4/1/2021 at 3:51 AM, riversbox said:

Don't tell me that I was so hyped for Dead Matter, but was waiting until I got a better pc. Now I have to look up what happened and be sad about it lmao.

Yeah i was hyped for it aswell..sadly when people joined it was so buggy and everyone had to sign a contract to not talk how bad the game was lmao and then it was delayed again